• 45(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
Hi,

I'm getting installation failed too from the official Gotham repo when installing SIO2.

The log file shows "ERROR: Could not read addon description of skin.sio2".
(2014-05-18, 03:32)BraveBuc Wrote: Hi,

I'm getting installation failed too from the official Gotham repo when installing SIO2.

The log file shows "ERROR: Could not read addon description of skin.sio2".

I am asking help from above... please bear with me.
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Same problem can't install SiO2 with Gotham (beta or regular) love the skin. Had to switch to SiO2-X for now, where i have another issue :-| (will post in the correct thread)

Edit: I can install any other Skin, it seems just to be SiO2 (rotten luck)
could You guys please post a debug log?
Image Image
give me 5 - sent you a PM with a link to the log, if it's not the right one or missing stuff just tell me (i just activated debug and copied the start point to end point)
install issues should be fixed. new update has been pulled into gotham repo.
Image Image
Great skin really nice work.
More to add is that it's surely missing a lots of extra. Some of those are no trouble with some skinning skills.
I kindly ask to have a support for the following issues:

1. Add wall info view type. I use it with advance launcher+aeon nox to see rom description and fanart(screenshot) in a small window.

2. How can I have two icons/thumbnails (focus/unfocus) for etc item in the main menu?

The first question is really urgent as I really want to see both fanart and thumbnail.

Thanks a lot for reading this!
(2014-06-03, 20:02)finalmakerr Wrote: 1. Add wall info view type. I use it with advance launcher+aeon nox to see rom description and fanart(screenshot) in a small window.

I have no knowledge of wall info view type.. Sio2 view shows Icon and fanart..
Sio2-x has different view types and more use of fan art... maybe it would be better suited for your needs. (and lately I'm working more on that skin than this to be honest)

I never used advance launcher, but I will give it a try and see what I can do.

(2014-06-03, 20:02)finalmakerr Wrote: 2. How can I have two icons/thumbnails (focus/unfocus) for etc item in the main menu?

Where would You need 2 thumbnails? for the main elements (bottom) or for shelf (top)?

this is sio2-x icon view:
Image Image
Thank you for your reply fastcolors!

About the second question what i am talking about is the focused botton change texture that's all Smile
(2014-06-07, 17:56)finalmakerr Wrote: Thank you for your reply fastcolors!

About the second question what i am talking about is the focused botton change texture that's all Smile

still not getting it. sorry.

You want to change texture of what exactly? Movie posters? TVshow posters? Main menu icons?
If you tell me what you're trying to achieve, maybe i can help.
Image Image
Hi, I had changed to SiO2 skin recently. It's awesome, but the graphics is a bit obsolete. I am interested in updating current graphic into a more 'flat' design, or more precisely, similar to Apple TV 7.0. I am studying Computer Science and also skillful in Graphic Design. I would like to join your development. No offense, what's your thought?
(2014-08-13, 14:41)hwupu Wrote: Hi, I had changed to SiO2 skin recently. It's awesome, but the graphics is a bit obsolete. I am interested in updating current graphic into a more 'flat' design, or more precisely, similar to Apple TV 7.0. I am studying Computer Science and also skillful in Graphic Design. I would like to join your development. No offense, what's your thought?

Feel free to branch The Skin out At github.. Get The icons ready and we could have a different theme for 7.0 keeping this Old one too. (So we don't upset Anybody) i am currently AFK... But i'll try and keep up with ain't pull requests. Cheers!!
Image Image
Hi, I love the skin but can't get the shelf to populate. I read the shelf can't populate from folders and that movies needed to be added to the library. Question...what are the steps to add to the library? I can't find library in the Home Page Customizer or anywhere else.
I would like to populate the shelf with Mashup New Release info or other movie data. How do I get this done? Thanks!
On the main page is there anyway to get the second row of icons to be fully on the screen and not cut off half way?
Hi all,

Could you tell me if there is integration for the 1channel movie library integration at all. As I understand it, the featured section of 1channel can be displayed on the front screen of the skin if it supports it. Am I mistaken?

Cheers,
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19