Thumbnails Disappear After Switching To Another Thumb
Recently an issue begin to occur that handn't happened before on my setup. Like most XBMC users I let it scrape the normal sites IMDB, TVDB, etc. For my TV shows I use the wide banners. Every now and then, I'll want to change the banner icon. So I'll go to change the option and it will show me a list of various other banner icons to change to. When I select one however, nothing appears. Where there should be a banner, there is only a blank space. If I go an refresh the entire folder of which that particular TV show is in then the banner icon will come back but it will just return back to the thumbnail I was trying to change it from in the first place. Has anyone else had this issue and found a solution? I hope my description is clear because I'm having a little trouble with some of the terms that may be used to describe some of these things. It should be noted that this didn't always happen. I'm on Eden and I've been on it for some time now and up until a few weeks ago it worked just fine in that regard. I hadn't done or added anything to my installation so I'm not sure it would have started to behave this way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thumbnails Disappear After Switching To Another Thumb0