No Art on Main Screen
hi, I've been a big fan of refocus for a very long time however have a small issue. I hope someone may be able to point me in the right direction.

OS is Win 7 using Frodo5 build (also tested Frodo6) with latest refocus

issue

1. when on the home screen I cannot get any of the views to display art as a backdrop, e.g. Movies, TV Shows, Music

I've tried every combination of settings/// is it to do with the frodo build?

thanks for any help in advance...
can anyone help?
I was having the same issue... I had to transfer all my fanart to another directory (which I created) and had to point the skin to that folder.
This is because in Frodo there is no more fanart directory in Thumbnails directory.

make a directory elsewhere,
Grab Artwork Organizer addon,
launch it, tell it to copy all fanarts from library to your new directory,
Configure reFocus to use custom fanarts sildeshow directory, point to this one.
That's all.
Hey there,

I don't want to hijack this thread, but I feel this is related. I've noticed some overlays are missing (unwatched items), although files are present in the skin folder. Any ideas?

This on Frodo RC2, on Raspberry Pi (Raspbmc).
Well, I got Artwork Organizer to save the fanart to a folder, pointed the skin to that focus, but i still don't have the fanart slideshow on the homescreen. Any ideas?

CORRECTION: It does work, but the instructions are not quite clear. Artwork Organizer creates a few folder for each media type fanart (Movies, TVShows etc.). The skin needs to be pointed to a folder containing the fanart and not to the parent folder where AO is pointed at.

In the meantime, overlays are still MIA.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Art on Main Screen0