Artist fanart for music?
I'm probably overlooking something stupid, but I've been through everything that I think I can go through and I can't figure out what the issue is.

Artist fanart is working, for instance, on the main menu, when music is playing, the background is changed to a moving artist slideshow. If I push tab, the same correct artist slideshow runs in the background.

My problem is, as soon as I go back into "music" or into any of the subfolders, the background changes back to the default "speaker -> tapedeck" images.

Is there any way to make it so that the artist slideshow fanart or whatever it is...continues to show while browsing music? I've tried changing the background to "artist fanart" in the customizer, but it just shows me fanart for ALL the artists I have, not the one currently playing, which is what I'd like.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
(2012-10-05, 00:18)DoctorDyna Wrote: I'm probably overlooking something stupid, but I've been through everything that I think I can go through and I can't figure out what the issue is.

Artist fanart is working, for instance, on the main menu, when music is playing, the background is changed to a moving artist slideshow. If I push tab, the same correct artist slideshow runs in the background.

My problem is, as soon as I go back into "music" or into any of the subfolders, the background changes back to the default "speaker -> tapedeck" images.

Is there any way to make it so that the artist slideshow fanart or whatever it is...continues to show while browsing music? I've tried changing the background to "artist fanart" in the customizer, but it just shows me fanart for ALL the artists I have, not the one currently playing, which is what I'd like.

you do not make any mistake, we just do not show nowplaying fanart when browsing the media.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-10-05, 00:27)phil65 Wrote: you do not make any mistake, we just do not show nowplaying fanart when browsing the media.

Is there any way to change that by editing something?

(2012-10-05, 12:35)DoctorDyna Wrote:
(2012-10-05, 00:27)phil65 Wrote: you do not make any mistake, we just do not show nowplaying fanart when browsing the media.

of course. but to change that for all places requires bit of work. i won´t help you with that, sorry.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-10-05, 13:39)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-10-05, 12:35)DoctorDyna Wrote:

of course. but to change that for all places requires bit of work. i won´t help you with that, sorry.

No problem. I'm going to make a post in the modding thread and see what happens.
(2012-10-05, 00:18)DoctorDyna Wrote: I'm probably overlooking something stupid, but I've been through everything that I think I can go through and I can't figure out what the issue is.

Could you tell me how you got artist fanart working?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artist fanart for music?0