***DEAL*** Lenovo Q180 for $280
It's hard to beat this deal right now for a nice, small form factor HTPC, that has:
  • Atom D2700(2.13GHz)
  • AMD Radeon HD 6450A/512MB VRAM
  • 320GB HDD
  • 2GB DDR3 RAM
  • DVD-RW drive
  • WiFi
  • USB3.0
  • 8-in-1 card reader
  • Windows 7
  • Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

Supposedly, this machine will play anything you throw at it in XBMC. You'll be hard pressed to find a better deal than $280, with all the above features included.

Of course, you can build your own, and choose the RAM, HDD, SSD, etc. That is obvious.

This post is for someone looking for a quality, pre-built HTPC with a lot of bang for the buck!

I'm going to try this out in my next client install instead of the Revo RL70, which is $310 right now.

Here is the link to the Lenovo on Newegg.

Have fun!! Big Grin
My Living Room Theater XBMC Mini-ITX Build
CASE: MI-100 - MOBO: ASRock A75M-ITX - APU: A6-3500
Kingston 4GB 1600MHz - SanDisk 128GB SSD -- DVDRW
W7 HP - Kodi 15 - Confluence | ATV1 w/BCM970015 & Crystalbuntu in the BR
Looks good on paper, but those reviews are scathing (to say the least). I don't understand why people are having so many performance issues with it... could be a Windows driver/configuration thing. Curious how Linux would perform on it.

Price is certainly nice!
Friend just picked one up. I too was reading the reviews and wasn't sure about recommending it, but... I have slower Atom processors that work just fine.

My conclusion is, those reviewers don't know what they are talking about. It's a very workable solution and will play most current HD media fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
***DEAL*** Lenovo Q180 for $2800