<onfocus> for controls other than buttons?
is the <onfocus> tag only available for buttons and toggle buttons? why not for all focusable controls?

i need something to stop a counter if a button loses focus and another control i.e. wraplist gets focused... is there something i can do? suggestions?
Put a button with onfocus in the focusedlayout layout of your wraplist. I would add an extra condition so it will be executed only if the counter is running. Another possibility is to stop it in the onleft, onright, onup, ondown and maybe also onclick action of the button. This wouldn't work if you change the focus via SetFocus but then you could do it before you do SetFocus.
<onunfocus> in that button?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
(2012-10-05, 11:58)pieh Wrote: <onunfocus> in that button?

this exists? great! works perfect...

think it's missing in the wiki.
wasn't aware it wasn't there

if someone would like to update wiki:
<onfocus> / <onunfocus> tags are available for buttons, togglebuttons and radiobuttons controls
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
(2012-10-05, 13:08)pieh Wrote: wasn't aware it wasn't there

if someone would like to update wiki:
<onfocus> / <onunfocus> tags are available for buttons, togglebuttons and radiobuttons controls

done.
never knew <onunfocus> existed :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Me neither. Shocked

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
<onfocus> for controls other than buttons?0