Skip movie folders and go straight to the movie
Greetings. I have all my movies organized within their own individual folder like so:

d:\movies\title (yyyy)\title.mkv.

I added them to the video libray and set the content as Movies. I checked the toggle for "movies are in separate folders that match..." and also "scan recursively." Now, when I click from the home menu "Videos" and then "Movies" I see the entire list of my movies and all the correct art is displayed. However, when I click on a title it goes inside a folder, and then I have to click on the individual title again. How can I get XBMC to skip that last step?
Sounds like you're in file view, not library view... I think that Videos takes you to the last screen you navigated to - so go via the Library and next time you go to Videos you should get the right behaviour... or something like that!
If you've scanned your movies in, and enable stacking and movies in separate folders, they'll stack down in files mode as well.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I was in file mode. Didn't realize. Now I use library mode and I don't have this trouble. Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skip movie folders and go straight to the movie0