Does Aeon use sorttitles?
I just recently began using Aeon - I have one machine on MQ3 and another on MQ4. I was previously using Confluence and have been using <sorttitle> entries in all of my movie.nfo files to ensure everything is displayed in the exact order I want it. It appears that Aeon ignores the <sorttitle> info, is that correct? If so, is there any other way (other than renaming all of the folders) to customize the display order?
HTPC: Win 7 Home 64-bit | MB | CPU | GPU | RAM | Case | PSU | Tuner | HDDs: OS, Media | DVD Burner | Remote
Media server: unraid 4.7 | CPU | MB | RAM | Case | PSU | HDDs: Parity-2TB, Data-2x2TB
Well all the Aeon skins I have used definately use the sort title. All the MQ skins, Aeon Nox and several I have forgotten about.

MQ3 and 4 definatley use <sorttitle>. Just verified to put my own mind at rest.

What version of XBMC are you running, are you sure it is not a nightly that has screwed this up? In fact I am not even sure it is skin connected as the skin only displays what is scraped in to your library and I do not remember ever seeing an option to use filename, sortname, movie title etc... as the sort order (I could be mistaken though). The only option I remember seeing is one under Settings\Video\File Lists\ Replace File Names With Library Titles...
Hi

I started using the latest Aeon skin with the latest nightly and also noticed this sort missing.

Mysticpete
HP N54L server with 6GB Memory and 10TB storage
Freenas server
HD Homerun twin HD network tuners (awesome)
2 x Pi 512 (B)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does Aeon use sorttitles?0