Home Screen Options
Loving this theme and am wondering how to add more than 1 recently added TV or Movie and more than 1 Weather widget onto the Home screen?

Am using nightlies and don't see any options to add more than the 1 allowed.

If anyone can point me in the right direction please?

Thank you Smile
I've been looking at the code for recently added, I don't see any reason you couldn't. Would need to edit the code, maybe using the default skin as a template since it does that feature the right way.
Just press the up arrow when movies, tv, or music is selected...
-stoli-
Thanks for reply but understand the Up for showing new shows/movies etc, but I mean without going up, just scrolling left & right, showing more than 1 recently added as per this thread on last page - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99437&page=3
I'll add that back in - not entirely sure why it was ever removed...
-stoli-
(2012-10-11, 17:13)stoli Wrote: I'll add that back in - not entirely sure why it was ever removed...

Cool thank you Smile

Any update on this re-addition please stole?
It depends on the theme you have.. some themes have the 'All' option, some don't, just have to choose the right one..

Florida Vacation Rentals
(2012-10-23, 09:59)Aldrich Wrote: It depends on the theme you have.. some themes have the 'All' option, some don't, just have to choose the right one..

Florida Vacation Rentals

Not sure what that means as we are in the 'Neon' section, so obviously I'm asking about the Neon theme and stoli has said it's currently missing.

I haven't had a chance just yet...
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home Screen Options0