Acer Revo RL70 or RL100?
Hi all,

I just got an Acer Revo RL70 from Ebuyer, but the one I wanted had a TV tuner in it. The one I received doesn't. I didn't realise that RL70s were so configurable, and had assumed that if I got the one with the Blu Ray player I also got the tuner. Hmph.

Anyway, as I'm going to return it I might as well rethink my purchase.

So which would you buy, an RL70 or an RL100? Both look to be quite nicely priced. I've read that the RL100 struggles with 1080 playback, but this could be nonsense. If you own either of these, are they any good? Also can I get Freeview HD with them?

Or you can recommend a completely different HTPC in the same (probaby cheapo) price bracket of £350?
I'd recommend the Acer Revo RL70-UR10P. A lot of people here have bought and love this device. It comes with Windows 7 pre-installed and a remote.

Plus I've set this up with XBMC for friends and family that didn't want a "build-your-own" system.
They also love using it with XBMC.
(2012-10-08, 22:01)GortWillSaveUs Wrote: I'd recommend the Acer Revo RL70-UR10P. A lot of people here have bought and love this device. It comes with Windows 7 pre-installed and a remote.

Plus I've set this up with XBMC for friends and family that didn't want a "build-your-own" system.
They also love using it with XBMC.

Hi There, looks like a nice machine. I dont want a build my own system either, but like to use XBMC. Do you have image of XBMC on it, which I could use with a TV turner?

I assume its fully on XMBC and not built on Win 7.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Acer Revo RL70 or RL100?1