Control with Wired 360 for Windows Controller
Hi Smile.

Can anyone lead me through the process of setting up XBMC so I can use a 360 pad or point me in the direction of a tutorial that can?

Thanks.

Worked it out. One more question though; is there a key that brings you back to the homepage from something like Steam Big Picture?

(2012-10-08, 20:23)moothead2 Wrote: Is there a key that brings you back to the homepage from something like Steam Big Picture?

To what homepage in what software? Xbmc? Steam? Or do you mean the windows start menu in Windows 8 ?

How is big picture working out for you? Is it as comfortable as xbmc?
(2012-10-08, 21:13)DavidKron Wrote:
(2012-10-08, 20:23)moothead2 Wrote: Is there a key that brings you back to the homepage from something like Steam Big Picture?

To what homepage in what software? Xbmc? Steam? Or do you mean the windows start menu in Windows 8 ?

How is big picture working out for you? Is it as comfortable as xbmc?

I mean I open up Steam Big Picture and then I can use a key combination to go straight back to the XBMC home screen. I only ask this as Steam Big Picture, when closed, goes back to the normal steam page instead of back to XBMC so it's rather annoying.

It's pretty good though and easy to navigate with a controller. My only issue with it is that it goes straight to the original Steam client when closed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Control with Wired 360 for Windows Controller0