Live TV
Nice skin, just dicovered it Big Grin

Anyway, I am using xbmc (openelec) as a front end to a TVheadend server. How do I get the LiveTV option on the front page?

One other small problem is that the iplayer addon does not show programme thumbnails, possibly as it is listed as amusic source?

Thanks
(2012-10-08, 21:48)barrydocks Wrote: Nice skin, just dicovered it Big Grin

Anyway, I am using xbmc (openelec) as a front end to a TVheadend server. How do I get the LiveTV option on the front page?

One other small problem is that the iplayer addon does not show programme thumbnails, possibly as it is listed as amusic source?

Thanks
barrydocks,

Sorry the skin does NOT support LiveTV just yet, PVR support has only just been made an official part of XBMC. This is definitely something that will be making its way to the skin soon, so check back when the official v1.2.2 release makes it way to the main repo.

The iplayer issue, is this only on my skin, or is it something that happens on ALL skins? If it is a problem with all skins, you will need to talk to the iplayer addon coder as it is probably a bug with this script. If it is only mine and a few other skins that show the problem, please let me know of a skin where it is handled correctly so that I can fix the problem in my skin.

Sorry about the lack of updates to the skin lately, but life has got in the way a bit. I'm hoping that things will settle down a bit and I can get back into some coding. Next project is recoding how custom menu items are handled, so there will be a few changes in this area.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
@wyrm,

Thanks for your reply, any idea when v1.2.2 might be released?

WRT iplayer, nearly all the skins do the same - only alaska works fine, probably as Hitcher is the author of both?
(2012-10-15, 13:12)barrydocks Wrote: @wyrm,

Thanks for your reply, any idea when v1.2.2 might be released?
barrydocks,

if you grab my skin via the Passion repo (see here for details of how to grab the skin via Passion) you can have a early build of v1.2.2 right now. I have just started to code up the PVR skin elements now as Jezz_X and Black posted details of how to get a demo PVR going for skin testing. This may be available within about a week. Stay tuned.
Quote:WRT iplayer, nearly all the skins do the same - only alaska works fine, probably as Hitcher is the author of both?
Ok, will take a look and see what I can turn up. Be warned, not a very high priority as I really need to fix how custom items are added to the home menu (this will be a bit of work, and I'm only half way thru fixing this at the moment).

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

@wyrm
I have installed the SVN version of TV-SAF but there are still no options for the pvr, I have enabled the demo PVR-client?? This works with confluence
@wyrm
I have installed the SVN version of TV-SAF but there are still no options for the pvr, I have enabled the demo PVR-client?? This works with confluence
(2012-10-18, 22:16)barrydocks Wrote: @wyrm
patience young padawan,

while I have this working on my local svn, it's not ready to push to Passion repo yet. At the moment I have a small Issue where switching to timeline EPG crashes XBMC. When I have figured out what the #$@& is happening and look after the new dialog files, I will push to repo.

Until then sit tight, it's happening, just not as quick as I would like.
Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

@wyrm

Sorry dude, I thought the pvr stuff was already included in the svn version.

I shall wait patiently :-)
(2012-10-19, 21:57)barrydocks Wrote: @wyrm

barrydocks,

there will be a update to the skin on Passion tomorrow morning. While it does contain some of the required files for LiveTV, at this stage LiveTV still not ready to go. Will keep plugging away, but the timeline EPG view is still causing me grief, hopefully if I sort out the rest of the skin files for LiveTV maybe I will spot what the issue is and be able to fix it.

Hang in there.
Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

(2012-10-19, 21:57)barrydocks Wrote: @wyrm

dude,

wait is over. Have just finished posting update to my googlecode page, update will be picked up by Passion repo tomorrow morning. There is bound to be a few rough edges (only tested against demo PVR client), so take it for a spin and let me know if you find any problems.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV0