XBMC keeps crashing at the same point today, OS X 10.6.8
My XBMC client on Mac OS X 10.6.8 keeps crashing today, yesterday it worked without any problems and today it keeps crashing at the same place. I am running XBMC 11.0 Eden version. Here is the xbmc.log file information on where it is crashing:

http://pastebin.com/embed_js.php?i=Q4tsfmay

I have done a search on the site for this and I cannot find anything to help, and I have also tried deleting the file and same thing crashes at the same exact point. If someone could be of assistance it would be appreciated. Thank you.
Ok I have no idea how to paste the pastebin log on this site, and there are not really any instruction for doing it.
I know this is not proper, but I zero clue how to paste the pastebin contents into an article, this is where it is crashing at:

16:28:29 T:2956623872 NOTICE: StorageServer Module loaded RUN
16:28:29 T:2956623872 NOTICE: StorageClient-1.3.0 Starting server
16:28:29 T:2956623872 NOTICE: StorageServer-1.3.0 Storage Server starting /Users/amcfarla/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/Database/commoncache.db
I am using Mysql on my Synology NAS and have two Xbmcbuntu machines and a windows 7 machine with XBMC, and neither of them are crashing at this point just the OS X machine. I remove the advancesettings.xml file from the mac and it runs without an issue, but none of my movies and tv shows are no longer connected. Unsure why the Mac would be the only machine affected.
www.pastebin.com , c/p
(2012-10-10, 01:16)davilla Wrote: www.pastebin.com , c/p

I am little confused on what this means?
"Ok I have no idea how to paste the pastebin log on this site, and there are not really any instruction for doing it."
Actually, he posted one in the first post, but it still needs debugging turned on.

amcfarla: go to Settings/System/Debugging (wiki) -> Enable debug logging

then restart XBMC, recreate the crash, and upload that new debug log file.
(2012-10-10, 05:47)davilla Wrote: "Ok I have no idea how to paste the pastebin log on this site, and there are not really any instruction for doing it."

I did go to pastebin, here it is, but I am not sure how to post it on this site: http://pastebin.com/embed_js.php?i=Q4tsfmay, but I will get a log with debugging turned on, the only issue is that when I have the advancedsettings.xml file there I don't have time to get to that menu option before it crashes, because it happens within like 5 seconds of opening XBMC.
Ah, there's a way we can turn it on before XBMC even starts (kind of)!

In your userdata (wiki) add the following to your advancedsetting.xml file anywhere between the <advancedsettings> and </advancedsettings> tags:

<loglevel>2</loglevel>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC keeps crashing at the same point today, OS X 10.6.80