Dreambox
(2012-10-10, 17:55)Bkam Wrote: I have a DM800 Dreambox that i am trying to stream from, but when i click Live Tv i get this error "No PVR clients have been started yet"
But i have Vu+cleint enable and config but still dont work.

I tried Tuxbox jus to see that everything work and it does so i have no ide what i have missed , and tips are welcome ( i have tried alot of diffrent builds)

I'm still having problems with Live tv on Frodo. I allready configured Vu+/Enigma2 client, but it's still giving me the "no pvr clients have been started yet" error and i also receive the "connection lost" error. Tried a lot, but nothing seems to work. I'm want to stream from an dreambox 8000. Can anyone please resolve my issue?

(2013-01-26, 02:28)michaelangelo Wrote:
(2012-10-10, 17:55)Bkam Wrote: I have a DM800 Dreambox that i am trying to stream from, but when i click Live Tv i get this error "No PVR clients have been started yet"
But i have Vu+cleint enable and config but still dont work.

I tried Tuxbox jus to see that everything work and it does so i have no ide what i have missed , and tips are welcome ( i have tried alot of diffrent builds)

I'm still having problems with Live tv on Frodo. I allready configured Vu+/Enigma2 client, but it's still giving me the "no pvr clients have been started yet" error and i also receive the "connection lost" error. Tried a lot, but nothing seems to work. I'm want to stream from an dreambox 8000. Can anyone please resolve my issue?

Please post a debug log
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
Thanks for your reply. I'm new to all this. I tried my best posting the debug log through Pastebin. I hope it's the good part, because i've shorten the log, cause else it wouldn't fit. I'm just waiting for your reply and hope you will come with a solution. Underneath you'll find the link. Thanks.

http://pastebin.com/jRbA8PNs
Can you please enable the debug mode and then post it again?

The connection to the box seems to be OK, but after that something is going wrong:

Code:
19:25:00 T:122060800  NOTICE: AddOnLog: VU+ / Enigma2 Client: Open - VU+ Addon Configuration options
19:25:00 T:122060800  NOTICE: AddOnLog: VU+ / Enigma2 Client: Open - Hostname: '192.168.1.103'
19:25:00 T:122060800  NOTICE: AddOnLog: VU+ / Enigma2 Client: Open - WebPort: '80'
19:25:00 T:122060800  NOTICE: AddOnLog: VU+ / Enigma2 Client: Open - StreamPort: '8001'
19:25:00 T:122060800  NOTICE: AddOnLog: VU+ / Enigma2 Client: GetDeviceInfo - DeviceInfo
19:25:00 T:122060800  NOTICE: AddOnLog: VU+ / Enigma2 Client: GetDeviceInfo - E2EnigmaVersion: 2013-01-02
19:25:00 T:122060800  NOTICE: AddOnLog: VU+ / Enigma2 Client: GetDeviceInfo - E2ImageVersion: 2013-01-05 19:22:47
19:25:00 T:122060800  NOTICE: AddOnLog: VU+ / Enigma2 Client: GetDeviceInfo - E2WebIfVersion: OWIF 0.1.3
19:25:00 T:122060800  NOTICE: AddOnLog: VU+ / Enigma2 Client: GetDeviceInfo - E2DeviceName: dm8000
Ok. I enabled the debug mode and posted the debug file in the link underneath. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks.

http://pastebin.com/3JpfSAcK
Code:
INFO: AddOnLog: VU+ / Enigma2 Client: LoadChannelGroups Only one group is set, but current e2servicename '1. FAVORIETEN' does not match requested name ''

You did enable the option to only fetch one bouquet, but did not specify which one.

Either deactive the option in the addon settings or specify a valid bouquet name (like 1. FAVORIETEN). Please note that this is case-sensitive.
Yeah it worked. The only thing i now want to know is why i can't see al my bouquet's (sat and cable). If i leave the fetch option blank i receive a list with channel names from all bouquet's. Thanks.
Just a question about this addon:

I have found, downloaded and unzipped icons for the TV channels and have directed both the addon and Live Tv to their location. Still when from the screen Menu/OSD I choose "Scan for missing icons" nothing happens. It reports "Done" but does nothing

Any ideas.
(2013-01-30, 20:50)phileas50 Wrote: Just a question about this addon:

I have found, downloaded and unzipped icons for the TV channels and have directed both the addon and Live Tv to their location. Still when from the screen Menu/OSD I choose "Scan for missing icons" nothing happens. It reports "Done" but does nothing

Any ideas.

Download one of the many picon sets for dreamboxes / enigma2 boxes. Then set the picon path in the addon settings properly and reset the PVR database. Then you should see the picons...
I downloaded the png files from the xbmc forum
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=86047

Aren't those correct?
(2013-01-30, 23:43)phileas50 Wrote: I downloaded the png files from the xbmc forum
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=86047

Aren't those correct?

I reply to myself. They are not correct. I had to find dreambox picons elsewhere
Here a question from a future Dreambox user.

I have in my livingroom an Asrock ION330 with XBMCbuntu installed on a SSD drive.
Drive is only for XBMC, alle my media is streamed from an server.

Idea is to get an Dreambox 800SE so I can watch Sky F1 upcoming season.Due to the fact that my TV does not have any free HDMI entry is giving me a problem.
That is way I want to use XBMC to control the Dreambox.

Only question I have, is it possible to just connect the dreambox to my network and use it just for streaming to my XBMC?
And is XBMC able to control the Dreambox and plan any recording I want to do, even when my XBMC system is not running?

What i means is: can I schedule a recording on the Dreambox through XBMC? And will i be able to watch this recording later, also through XBMC?
Hi all, I also have problems with getting Live TV to work.
I have a Dreambox DM800HD SE and I'm using the latest version of Frodo. I have enabled Vu+ / Enigma2 Client and also configured tuxbox to the right ip-adress and so on. But As soon I hit Live tv xbmc says No PVR-client has started yet...
I can see my Channels when I go to Video/add-on/Files and choose the bouqet but I have to change to the right channel with the remote for the Dreambox to be able to choose that channel in the list in xbmc and then start the channel.
Does anyone have any idea for what I'm doing wrong?
(2013-02-10, 03:16)jvip Wrote: Hi all, I also have problems with getting Live TV to work.
I have a Dreambox DM800HD SE and I'm using the latest version of Frodo. I have enabled Vu+ / Enigma2 Client and also configured tuxbox to the right ip-adress and so on. But As soon I hit Live tv xbmc says No PVR-client has started yet...
I can see my Channels when I go to Video/add-on/Files and choose the bouqet but I have to change to the right channel with the remote for the Dreambox to be able to choose that channel in the list in xbmc and then start the channel.
Does anyone have any idea for what I'm doing wrong?

Your message is a little bit confusing: what do you mean with video/addon/files?

Did you enable the addon after configuring it? Can you post a debug log? If your box is a single tuner box, then you should enable the "zap before stream" option in the addon settings.
(2013-01-30, 21:13)jdembski Wrote:
(2013-01-30, 20:50)phileas50 Wrote: Just a question about this addon:

Any ideas.

Download one of the many picon sets for dreamboxes / enigma2 boxes. Then set the picon path in the addon settings properly and reset the PVR database. Then you should see the picons...

Do i need to set the path to the picon folder, or path to the picons itself?

In my case, picons are in a folder inside Downloads.
Which one is correct as path:

c:/downloads/
or
c:/downloads/picon/

And last question, how do I reset my PVR database?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dreambox0