Tvheadend Plugin V1.0 bugs
Just updated to the latest compiled versions of xbmc and tvheadend from pulse eight, Oct 9.2012, but neither update seems to have resolved a genre or timeline bug i have.

The genre bug is that using EIT or Freesat OTT or indeed XMLTV i do get a fully populated schedule for each channel, alongside appropriate genre. However they never get exported properly to XBMC via the TVHEADEND Plugin so i end up with little to no colour variation on the timeline view. Checking on multiple programs using the I button reveals that genre have been exported to other/unknown.

On the subject of the timeline view i find it doesn't seem to like channel tag changes. Say if i move from Entertainment channel tag to Movies, it rarely tracks and updates, not presenting now the movies in that view. In fact it often gets itself confused and i have no listing in there after that and it only returns after frequent remote changes to the channel tag.

Lastly although i can record through the XBMC plugin, i can't play back the recorded file. I get a 404 from tvheadend when trying to play back through Recording menu item in XBMC but can play it back if i drill down to the harddrive the record is on and play manually.

Any ideas on these bugs and how i might be able to fix them ?
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
Colour issues have been fixed in latest 3.2beta, PPA should be updated in a few hours. I don't know if you meant TVH from pulseeight? but I wasn't aware that Lars was updating his PPA at the moment?

Adam
ah it could be pulseeights, how do i change to your PPA ?
Ah sorry i'm getting the latest tvheadend from your repo and xbmc pvr from pulse eight Smile
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
OK tried latest tvheadend and upgraded xbmc again but still no colors in the epg ?
-= My Media Centre =-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tvheadend Plugin V1.0 bugs0