vtuner earlier dreamtuner (virtual dreambox tuner)
hi
I've searched the forum but
i found only false positive for vtuner

this project is here http://code.google.com/p/vtuner/wiki/Usage
aviable for this platforms http://code.google.com/p/vtuner/downloads/list

is there a linux integration possible
the vu+ client dont work for dreamboxes with openembeddet 2.0

thanks
You can use tvheadend connected to the virtual tuner and then HTS PVR addon for XBMC.
tvheadend has internal support for softcam for encrypted channels so that also works.
Are you sure about Vu+ Client? OE 2.0 has nothing to do with Enigma2 and the WebInterface.
Maybe the new versions of the WebIf have changed the API .

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
u are right the last compiled version 0.3.3 of jdembskis plugin works
(2012-10-12, 02:07)gorgone Wrote: u are right the last compiled version 0.3.3 of jdembskis plugin works

Do you have instructions on how to get this working? I only found an old instruction from the author that involved changing the Linux kernel and procedures unknown to me
(2013-01-23, 10:17)wabe Wrote:
(2012-10-12, 02:07)gorgone Wrote: u are right the last compiled version 0.3.3 of jdembskis plugin works

Do you have instructions on how to get this working? I only found an old instruction from the author that involved changing the Linux kernel and procedures unknown to me

For the XBMC VU+ / Enigma2 plugin you never needed to change the linux kernel?!?
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
(2013-01-23, 11:08)jdembski Wrote: For the XBMC VU+ / Enigma2 plugin you never needed to change the linux kernel?!?

How do I get the vtunerc.ko?

If you want to use XBMC with a Enigma2 based box (i.e. watch LiveTV with XBMC while it is using the enigma2 box as a backend), then you don't need vtuner. Just enable the VU+ / Enigma2 addon in XBMC, configure it, enable LiveTV in XBMC and you are fine.
(2013-01-25, 10:56)jdembski Wrote: If you want to use XBMC with a Enigma2 based box (i.e. watch LiveTV with XBMC while it is using the enigma2 box as a backend), then you don't need vtuner. Just enable the VU+ / Enigma2 addon in XBMC, configure it, enable LiveTV in XBMC and you are fine.

Have tried that on a Pi Raspberry running OpenElec /XBMC. I don't get a working connect to the DM 800 I have running OSCAM 1.2 cardserver with Newcamd interface. As far as I can see *one* of the problems are that VU+ doesn't allow input of the required 'Des-key'. Should I try a different interface like cccam??
No discussions about cams within these forums. Also for the VU+ addon it is not necessary. Please read the docs, for me it looks like you simply do not understand how PVR with XBMC is working...
(2013-01-26, 13:10)jdembski Wrote: No discussions about cams within these forums. Also for the VU+ addon it is not necessary. Please read the docs, for me it looks like you simply do not understand how PVR with XBMC is working...

Your probably right about my understanding of the VU+ addon. Can you enlighten me regarding which port is the 'standard streaming port'? I've tried finding out and found different answers like 31338 /31339 and 8001
I'm using a Gemini image GP3. Also I'm not trying to card share or doing anything illegal just trying to set up my own media center and accessing channels I'm paying for
I think the standard streaming port is 8001.

Can you stream channels via the webinterface? If so then you can use the addon to watch LiveTV via XBMC. The whole cam-stuff is being done on the satellite box, so no need to configure anything within XBMC.
wabe: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=101329
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
As i understand he only wants his channels to work with XBMC.
tvheadend + vtuner works perfectly with XBMC with HTS addon in XBMC.
tvheadend supports softcams so it will work as any other client.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
vtuner earlier dreamtuner (virtual dreambox tuner)0