• 10(current)
Supporting multiple image types - need input (test build inside)
(2012-10-29, 17:27)MassIV Wrote: A quick question, just to be sure. All local art will take/keep priority over scraped art?
No need for "use poster/banner.jpg" options in the skin?

Correct
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Confirmed working -

PHP Code:
ListItem.Art(thumb)
ListItem.Art(banner)
ListItem.Art(poster)
ListItem.Art(fanart)
ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)
ListItem.Art(tvshow.banner)
Player.Art(fanart)
Player.Art(tvshow.poster)
Player.Art(thumb)
ListItem.Art(season.poster)
ListItem.Art(season.banner)
ListItem.Art(season.fanart

@JM Player.Art(fanart) not reset when playback stopped
You can play with season poster/banner/fanart either by setting it directly via context menu on the season, OR going to TV Show Information on a season item, which uses season art in the choose art dialog (if it's present).

You can always just throw in a local file as well:

season##-poster.jpg
season##-banner.jpg
season##-fanart.jpg

EDIT: Shiny build with the above working:

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/win3...thumbs.exe

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Working via the context menu but using the 'choose art' from video info sets the TV show images not season ones.
Thanks - there's no official "season" support in the info dialog, so it doesn't really surprise me if it doesn't necessarily show up correctly - the context menu stuff will stay in either way, so not a problem IMO.

I've fixed the Player.Art(fanart) et. al. from not being cleared in master.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

Thanks Jonathan, your work, and that of the whole team, is appreciated. Smile
All now confirmed working -

PHP Code:
ListItem.Art(thumb)
ListItem.Art(banner)
ListItem.Art(poster)
ListItem.Art(fanart)
ListItem.Art(tvshow.banner)
Player.Art(fanart)
Player.Art(poster)
Player.Art(tvshow.poster)
Player.Art(thumb)
ListItem.Art(season.poster)
ListItem.Art(season.banner)
ListItem.Art(season.fanart
I don't know if is related to Art changes but there is a problem with Player.Art(thumb) and Player.Art(fanart) in MusicVisualisation. When you change star rating thumb and fanart are disappear.

This is the scenario to reproduce this:
Start playing some music from RecentlyAdded in Home, go to full screen in Music Visualisation and change star rating. Album thumb (Player.Art(thumb)) and Artist fanart (Player.Art(fanart)) are gone. The odd thing is that this is happening only in the first playing song. If the song finishes the thumb and fanart are back again. Also if you go to the next song and after you change the star rating everything is working fine.

Tested in Confluence with XBMCSetup-20121101-0be99e9-master nightly.

Cheers
Nessus
(2012-11-01, 13:58)nessus Wrote: I don't know if is related to Art changes but there is a problem with Player.Art(thumb) and Player.Art(fanart) in MusicVisualisation. When you change star rating thumb and fanart are disappear.

This is not an issue with art stuff and happened also before... happens when you start playing an album or a song with PlayMedia(path). But anyway, a fix for that would be nice. Smile

(2012-11-01, 08:55)Hitcher Wrote: All now confirmed working -

PHP Code:
ListItem.Art(poster)
ListItem.Art(season.poster

Those are not working for me in the video info dialog for seasons and episodes. Have to use Art(thumb) for seasons and for episodes I cannot show the tvshow poster.

Edit: I should update to the latest build before posting. Smile Build from Nov 1 did the trick.
I was hoping somone could just clarify a few of questions for me.

- Do any of the new image tags display landscape.jpg for tv shows?
- What is the difference between ListItem.Art(thumb) and ListItem.Art(poster)
- Does a fallback image need to be set for these or does it default to an image similiar to List.Item(Icon)
(2012-11-04, 23:33)ekim232 Wrote: I was hoping somone could just clarify a few of questions for me.

- Do any of the new image tags display landscape.jpg for tv shows?
- What is the difference between ListItem.Art(thumb) and ListItem.Art(poster)
- Does a fallback image need to be set for these or does it default to an image similiar to List.Item(Icon)

- No, though you could use ListItem.Art(thumb) for landscape. I imagine in the future it shouldn't be too hard to add something like ListItem.Art(landscape).
- Nothing really.
- I believe it should fallback to ListItem.Art(thumb) but someone else would have to confirm.
(2012-10-29, 10:35)jmarshall Wrote: Primarily: thumb will not be set in the video database for movie, set, show or season items. Except in the case that we really, really don't have a poster or banner. Thumb will, ofcourse, be available as a fallback for skinners, json-rpc etc (i.e. it will fallback to poster or banner).
Also, Martijn is working on updating the artwork script to support some neat stuff (for movies, shows, musicvideos and episodes maybe?)

Sets, Seasons, Actors etc. will have to wait for Frodo+1. Not sure if Music is doable atm or not.

(2012-11-05, 10:21)jmarshall Wrote: Also, Martijn is working on updating the artwork script to support some neat stuff (for movies, shows, musicvideos and episodes maybe?)
Don't spoil the surprise Wink
I was gonna wait a few more weeks before sharing. Working great btw Big Grin

Quote:Not sure if Music is doable atm or not.

Nope
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supporting multiple image types - need input (test build inside)2