Music View - please confirm my view is right?
Setting up my music for the first time-

Aeon MQ3
I am in Artist Mode
All files are tagged

this is the first view - i get the fan art but should i have a thumb nail on the right hand side ?

once i click into the artist and go to the respective albums the album thumb nails are there ...

Just wondering is this the way it is supposed to be?

If yes - is there anyway to put some sort of pic on that blank box on the right?

To all who have worked on this great project .... Many thanks in advance -

Oh yea, and disregard the double 30 Seconds To Mars vs Thirtyseconds to Mars naming error ... Smile

I beg an audience with the Kings of the Court ....

I simple yes or no - I beg - I am a simple man ...

Is this correct or is this not correct?

Smile

You should have a artist thumb if you have done the artist scraping. you can also right click in artist menu and choose "artist information" you should be able to "get thumb".
Many thanks for your reply - so when I right click the artist menu then I click Artist Information and I get this screen - no matter what I click just keeps asking me for the Artist name - even after i hit done, or enter etc ... it just keeps popping back
Any help would be greatly appreciated ...

And - would it be too much to ask to explain the proper artist scraping way ? I just did scan items to library - and then update library ... is there anything else I am missing? which scraper are you using?

i am using universal scraper for artist and album (allmusic scraper don't work).
When you scrape your collection you should be in file mode (according to wiki) and pont at your music source directory e.g "music".
bring upp the context menu (c on your keyboard) and do "scan item to library" then it should scrape all albums and artists.

Then in library mode, if you choose "artist" sort you should be able to point to an artist, right click and then choose artist information. In the artist information window you should be able to select "get thumb", (get thumb does not work in album mode).
(2012-10-16, 22:44)sajberman Wrote: i am using universal scraper for artist and album (allmusic scraper don't work).
When you scrape your collection you should be in file mode (according to wiki) and pont at your music source directory e.g "music".
bring upp the context menu (c on your keyboard) and do "scan item to library" then it should scrape all albums and artists.

Then in library mode, if you choose "artist" sort you should be able to point to an artist, right click and then choose artist information. In the artist information window you should be able to select "get thumb", (get thumb does not work in album mode).

thanks - allmusic scraper was my problem

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music View - please confirm my view is right?0