• 28(current)
[RELEASE] DailyMotion.com - Movies, TV, Music, User-Clips, 3D and Livestreams
(2021-03-19, 22:44)ThomB Wrote: Another assumption ^_^ I think the add-on does not support subtitles right? If this is correct, could you please add this feature?
Can you get me a video link that uses subtitles, I will try to add support for it
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
Great addon, just 1 thing i don't seem to be able to login or at least I can't, is anyone else able too?
Login has not worked in a long time ever since Dailymotion changed their api
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
@gujal addon still working great just one issue when selecting a user we can no long bring up videos from treading, most recent, playlist hopefully just a small change on the website / api that you can work your magic on.

Many Thanks 😊 🙏
(2022-11-26, 23:53)umonkey Wrote: @gujal addon still working great just one issue when selecting a user we can no long bring up videos from treading, most recent, playlist hopefully just a small change on the website / api that you can work your magic on.

Many Thanks 😊 🙏

Will check it out, seems major changes at dailymotion, all videos till last year have been moved to archives.
Hey @gujal, not sure whats changed but dailymotion videos play for around 30 seconds then freeze which also then appears to freeze Kodi altogether, cant stop or exit the frozen video and have to reboot Kodi.  Started happening around the middle of December, device used is a StrongLeap S1, an Android12 box with Android Tv and Kodi Nexus 20.2.  If you have any time to look into it that would be awesome, hope you had a great Christmas and a happy New Year  Smile
(2024-01-06, 14:23)Samoozle Wrote: Hey @gujal, not sure whats changed but dailymotion videos play for around 30 seconds then freeze which also then appears to freeze Kodi altogether, cant stop or exit the frozen video and have to reboot Kodi.  Started happening around the middle of December, device used is a StrongLeap S1, an Android12 box with Android Tv and Kodi Nexus 20.2.  If you have any time to look into it that would be awesome, hope you had a great Christmas and a happy New Year  Smile

Add this to your advancedsettings.xml file, restart kodi and test. For Kodi 21, you do not need the cache section as it is set inside kodi settings-services

Code:
<advancedsettings>
    <cache>
        <buffermode>1</buffermode>
       <memorysize>314572800</memorysize>
       <readfactor>8</readfactor>
       <chunksize>65536</chunksize>
    </cache>
    <network>
       <disablehttp2>true</disablehttp2>
    </network>
</advancedsettings>
Hey @gujal, apologies for the late reply, only got to test it this morning.  Adding what you suggested to the advancesettings.xml works a treat, all sorted.  A million thanks for the swift reply and fix, really appreciate your time.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] DailyMotion.com - Movies, TV, Music, User-Clips, 3D and Livestreams10