• 26(current)
[RELEASE] DailyMotion.com - Movies, TV, Music, User-Clips, 3D and Livestreams
(2020-02-02, 02:58)jayshomebrew Wrote: @gujal
I'm not sure if it helps, but my sys.version_info is 2.7.17.final.0 (xubuntu) and 2.7.16.final.0 (coreelec).

I went ahead and created a virtualbox image using osboxes.org and uploaded it to sendgb.com. I want to post the link, but I'm not sure if its against forum rules.  Let me know how I can send you the link. 

That is okay, my test vm runs ubuntu LTS 18.04.3 which has Python 2.7.17 and I have a coreelec 9.2 device (S905X) as well.
The issue seems to be location based so thanks for doing the tests for me. I do not have issues with the last released dailymotion addon version runnign on these devices in my location
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
(2020-02-02, 05:14)gujal Wrote:
(2020-02-02, 02:58)jayshomebrew Wrote: @gujal
I'm not sure if it helps, but my sys.version_info is 2.7.17.final.0 (xubuntu) and 2.7.16.final.0 (coreelec).

I went ahead and created a virtualbox image using osboxes.org and uploaded it to sendgb.com. I want to post the link, but I'm not sure if its against forum rules.  Let me know how I can send you the link. 

That is okay, my test vm runs ubuntu LTS 18.04.3 which has Python 2.7.17 and I have a coreelec 9.2 device (S905X) as well.
The issue seems to be location based so thanks for doing the tests for me. I do not have issues with the last released dailymotion addon version runnign on these devices in my location 
Dailymotion via github (2.4.1b) live video works for me  (sorry this may have been not clear).
@jayshomebrew 
Can you please test with this dailymotion.py and check if both videos and live channels work for you. Thanks
Code:
http://ge.tt/1mYt1413
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
Wink 
(2020-02-02, 05:41)gujal Wrote: @jayshomebrew 
Can you please test with this dailymotion.py and check if both videos and live channels work for you. Thanks
Code:
All working for both videos and live channels on xubuntu and coreelec.
(2020-02-02, 06:11)jayshomebrew Wrote:
(2020-02-02, 05:41)gujal Wrote: @jayshomebrew 
Code:
All working for both videos and live channels on xubuntu and coreelec. 
Nice! Thanks for testing out the code. I will work on a release once someone like @Samoozle can check and confirm
consider it checked and confirmed, both on LE9 and AE9, we´re back in action !  awesome work by everyone, well done @gujal , thanks for everything.
@Samoozle Thanks for the tests and confirmation. I will work on a release and Raise PR
Live streams stopped working here, version 2.4.1.

Code:
2020-02-11 11:24:38.703 T:1421017984   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'list' object has no attribute 'replace'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.dailymotion_com/default.py", line 18, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib import dailymotion
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.dailymotion_com/resources/lib/dailymotion.py", line 780, in <module>
                                                playVideo(url, live=True)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.dailymotion_com/resources/lib/dailymotion.py", line 338, in playVideo
                                                url = getStreamUrl(vid, live=True)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.dailymotion_com/resources/lib/dailymotion.py", line 429, in getStreamUrl
                                                m_url = m_url.replace('dvr=true&', '')
                                            AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'replace'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
no point posting snippets of the log, need the full debug log, please
http://ix.io/2bqh
(2020-02-11, 19:01)win98se Wrote: http://ix.io/2bqh

This post above has the fix for this. Will release to kodi repo when ready as I am still trying to fix search container refresh issue in Kodi 18.5 or above
(2020-02-04, 18:56)Samoozle Wrote: consider it checked and confirmed, both on LE9 and AE9, we´re back in action !  awesome work by everyone, well done @gujal , thanks for everything.
Now the plugin works also for me. Thx @gujal
(2020-02-12, 06:52)gujal Wrote:
(2020-02-11, 19:01)win98se Wrote: http://ix.io/2bqh
This post above has the fix for this. Will release to kodi repo when ready as I am still trying to fix search container refresh issue in Kodi 18.5 or above 
I can't download from ge.tt, when I click on download nothing happen....
Can anybody paste this code on pastebin or upload on another website? Thanks
(2020-04-14, 19:19)atlantius21 Wrote: I can't download from ge.tt, when I click on download nothing happens...Can anybody paste this code on pastebin or upload on another website? Thanks
Same issue, unable to find the update.
Hello,

thank you very much for this addon. 😊

I am using Kodi (osmc.tv) on the Raspberry Pi and I found a bug that other users from Germany might have as well.
When using this addon I always got the following error in the logfile:

esimozetil.kodi (paste)

I could solve this by changing the system language from German to English.
System -> Interface -> Regional -> Language

Translated from German to English with deepl.com

____
In German:
Hallo,

vielen Dank für dieses Addon. 😊

Ich nutze Kodi (osmc.tv) auf dem Raspberry Pi und bin auf einen Fehler gestoßen, die andere Nutzer aus Deutschland ebenfalls haben könnten.
Bei der Nutzung dieses Addons wurde mir in der Logdatei immer folgender Fehler ausgegeben:

esimozetil.kodi (paste)
 Dies konnte ich lösen in dem ich die Systemsprache von Deutsch auf Englisch änderte.
System -> Benutzeroberfläche -> Regional -> Sprache
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] DailyMotion.com - Movies, TV, Music, User-Clips, 3D and Livestreams10