• 8(current)
[RELEASE] DailyMotion.com - Movies, TV, Music, User-Clips, 3D and Livestreams
No this is not the location. You should not modify anything in programfiles. see this:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Userdata

For you it is this: %appdata%\XBMC\userdata\ Just paste into filebrowser.
Is there a way to have the next video in your playlist automatically start? Currently, it brings you back to the previous menu each time a video is done playing. Also, when adding VEVO videos to your playlist within dailymotion, you can see them there but when in XBMC they aren't there.
Hey, I'm using Verson 2.1.2 on Frodo, installed from the repo, and I get a bug where if I start a video that is available in 720p it plays in 480. I'm not sure if it would happen to 1080 videos, but it's been happening consistently on different videos for the past few weeks. If I go back to play a video that I've already played that has done this, it plays in 720p, so it can get tedious to try to find new videos to reproduce it. My maximum resolution is set to 720p.
Hi AddonScriptorDE. I do not have issues to play videos with dailymotion addon but with all others video- add-on dailymotion links never works on my android box....any suggestion to fix this problem
Hi guys,

Thank you for this very usefull plugin for xbmc.

I just noticed a recurrent problem when I try to watch some live events.

With some live channels it works great, and with some others it doesn't.

I have the version 2.1.2 of the plugin.

When I try to watch this live stream for exemple ( http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmehe4_...videogames ) it works great on my PC & smartphone, but when I try to watch it from xbmc it says (in french) "echec du script ! : plugin.video.dailymotion_com"

If I try to send the link of this live stream from my phone (via Yatse app) or from my computer (via a play to xbmc plugin), instead of playing the live video, it plays some other video from the channel which is not the live video (delayed or not). -> This symptom seems to be what append to shockman, a few posts ago.

Thanks for your answers to come.

Tibone
Trying to watch this live feed and it will only play the intro vid not the actual live feed

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1665bo...videogames
(2013-09-24, 00:51)ddeg10 Wrote: Is there a way to have the next video in your playlist automatically start? Currently, it brings you back to the previous menu each time a video is done playing.
You can do this via the context menu (key 'c') "Play from here".

(2013-09-24, 00:51)ddeg10 Wrote: Also, when adding VEVO videos to your playlist within dailymotion, you can see them there but when in XBMC they aren't there.
Never tried Vevo videos and not sure if it works in my country but will try to find a solution for this when i find some time.

(2013-10-20, 15:40)jackfifield Wrote: Hey, I'm using Verson 2.1.2 on Frodo, installed from the repo, and I get a bug where if I start a video that is available in 720p it plays in 480. I'm not sure if it would happen to 1080 videos, but it's been happening consistently on different videos for the past few weeks. If I go back to play a video that I've already played that has done this, it plays in 720p, so it can get tedious to try to find new videos to reproduce it. My maximum resolution is set to 720p.
Will have a look at this. But i just tried some vids and they played in 720p.
Could you post some example links/ids?

(2013-10-20, 16:23)sunnyhero Wrote: Hi AddonScriptorDE. I do not have issues to play videos with dailymotion addon but with all others video- add-on dailymotion links never works on my android box....any suggestion to fix this problem
Sorry, i dont understand your problem...

(2013-10-25, 17:14)Tibone Wrote: Hi guys,

Thank you for this very usefull plugin for xbmc.

I just noticed a recurrent problem when I try to watch some live events.

With some live channels it works great, and with some others it doesn't.

I have the version 2.1.2 of the plugin.

When I try to watch this live stream for exemple ( http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmehe4_...videogames ) it works great on my PC & smartphone, but when I try to watch it from xbmc it says (in french) "echec du script ! : plugin.video.dailymotion_com"

If I try to send the link of this live stream from my phone (via Yatse app) or from my computer (via a play to xbmc plugin), instead of playing the live video, it plays some other video from the channel which is not the live video (delayed or not). -> This symptom seems to be what append to shockman, a few posts ago.

Thanks for your answers to come.

Tibone
Did you used the search function or did you directly selected the live feed via the "Live" folder?
I will investigate this as soon as possible...

(2013-11-01, 15:46)Unicorn! Wrote: Trying to watch this live feed and it will only play the intro vid not the actual live feed

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1665bo...videogames
Did you used the search function or did you directly selected the live feed via the "Live" folder?
I will investigate this as soon as possible...
(2013-11-09, 21:06)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-10-20, 15:40)jackfifield Wrote: Hey, I'm using Verson 2.1.2 on Frodo, installed from the repo, and I get a bug where if I start a video that is available in 720p it plays in 480. I'm not sure if it would happen to 1080 videos, but it's been happening consistently on different videos for the past few weeks. If I go back to play a video that I've already played that has done this, it plays in 720p, so it can get tedious to try to find new videos to reproduce it. My maximum resolution is set to 720p.
Will have a look at this. But i just tried some vids and they played in 720p.
Could you post some example links/ids?

It's weird, it seems to have stopped happening -- maybe it only happens to videos uploaded very recently, as I have been playing videos less than a day after they have been uploaded where this has happened. I will try to get you a link where it happens, but right now everything seems to work fine.
Hi, I tried to open content which access is by subscription only (paid content - Canalplus.ca with a monthly subscription). It works well on PC web browsers, but video doesn't play on XBMC/Dailymotion. Extract of my log is here below (log ID=92872). Did anyone encounter same issue please? And resolved?

1048.20:13:09 T:132595712 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening: http://cdn.dmcloud.net/route/hps/5271546...a1795a5095
1049.20:13:09 T:132595712 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player):Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
1050.20:13:09 T:804569088 NOTICE: Creating InputStream
1051.20:13:10 T:804569088 WARNING: FillBuffer: curl failed with code 22
1052.20:13:10 T:804569088 ERROR: CCurlFile::CReadState::Open, didn't get any data from stream.
1053.20:13:10 T:804569088 ERROR: Open - failed to open source <http://cdn.dmcloud.net/route/hps/5271546194a6f63013000005/528f3a039473997728b82004/mp4_h264_aac_hq.mp4?auth=1386040389-0-88geuhct-651eb326ebcb60f14c7594a1795a5095>
1054.20:13:10 T:804569088 ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [http://cdn.dmcloud.net/route/hps/5271546...a1795a5095]
1055.20:13:10 T:804569088 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit()
1056.20:13:10 T:804569088 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit() deleting input stream
1057.20:13:10 T:132595712 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.dailymotion_com/?url=x17hqjv&mode=playVideo]
1058.20:13:10 T:132595712 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::CloseFile()
1059.20:13:10 T:132595712 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player):Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
1060.20:13:10 T:132595712 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
1061.20:13:10 T:132595712 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: finished waiting

Many thanks!!
(2013-12-03, 16:19)ncocha Wrote: Hi, I tried to open content which access is by subscription only (paid content - Canalplus.ca with a monthly subscription). It works well on PC web browsers, but video doesn't play on XBMC/Dailymotion. Extract of my log is here below (log ID=92872). Did anyone encounter same issue please? And resolved?
Sorry. Never had a look at this paid content. I dont think i'm gonna inmplement it. Would need full login stuff and don't know if it would even be work...
Hi there,

I seem to have a problem with certain live channels with this addon. Some of them work some of them don't. And unfortunately the ones I watch are the ones that aren't working lol.

Anyway, the channels are http://www.dailymotion.com/joinDOTA.

This is my log. Addon starts at line 1357

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=138019

Thank you
I am also having problems with live streams. All i have access to is the intro video after doing a search for the live stream.

Live Stream Channel: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1a389a...udios_tech
Hello,

I've also had issues with Live feed on LNV channel (National Volleyball League in France) ; I've added this channel to my Favourites, and I go through the "-Playlists" of that channel, then select "Live LNV 2013-2014". For every video in that playlist, it only gives a dedicated short video stating there is currently no live feed. I'm pretty sure there is a way to do this (using the Live feature of the plugin), that would fix the problem.

Anyway, as I found in default.py (source code of the plugin) some specific cases (for example for "ARTEplus7" user) that enable specific behaviour, I simply added one more case for "LNV" that uses the mode "playLiveVideo" if feeds have a name starting with "Live", else revert to the simple "playVideo" mode. And now it's doing great !

While it does the trick for that specific channel, I'm pretty sure there is a better way to get "playLiveVideo" mode whenever it's live feed and fallback to "playVideo" mode if it's "replay", a way that doesn't involve hardcoding every potentiel user providing live feed, and finiding a reliable trick based on the name of the feed to know if it's live or not ! And, again, maybe just using the Live feature of the plugin would fix the issue (but I don't want to search for the a new Live feed every time).
Hi,
I've just added this add on but can't figure out how to use it!! All the movies are just clips, but they say to click on a link to watch the full movie, but I can't find the link to click on. I know it sounds stupid, but I don't know where it is!! Can someone help me?!!
First of all big thanks to AddonScriptorDE! This is a great addon! Without addons like these XBMC would only be half as good, because you often would have to revert to a desktop GUI or crippled devices.
I wanted to mention that I also had the same problems with live feeds as many people wrote here. I could only see a short trailer for the live-stream, but not the live-stream itself. I wanted to watch FIA World Endurance Championship and European Le Mans Series races, which are broadcasted live on Dailymotion. I think it worked before, because I'm pretty sure that I watched what must have been the Silverstone and/or Imola round of the European Le Mans series through XBMC. That latter race was in May 2013, so maybe Dailymotion changed something concerning live-streams since then!?!
It would be great if that feature could be functioning again!
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] DailyMotion.com - Movies, TV, Music, User-Clips, 3D and Livestreams10