UPnP broken
Still same problem in OpenELEC r12268 against TwonkyMedia server (v6.0.39).

Edit: it's possible to list directories, but no files..
I can confirm that this issue shows up for me as well using the latest Raspbmc distribution pulling from a Twonky server. Other devices can list the files fine, but the XMBC is only able to show folders, not files. Sad

--T
BTW, if it makes a difference, I am able to navigate the files through non-uPNP protocols (like the AFP protocol) and play movies without any problem. So it seems to be restricted to the uPNP part of the system.

T
Listing of media files seems to be working again in OpenELEC r12282 (they've updated to xbmc-1677554).

But I can't seem to play my XviD movie files anymore.. A black screen appears without sound, any nothing happens until I press Escape or 'X'. This may be caused by something else, anyone experiencing this?
Got my Raspberry Pi yesterday.
My setup is as follows:
  • OpenELEC Testing - Raspberry Pi ARM Version:2.99.2 on RaspberryPi model B(3.0 RC 2)
  • OpenELEC Testing - Generic i386 Version:2.99.2 (3.0 RC 2) on HP N40L (hosting Music/Movies/TVshows, Upnp shares enabled)
  • XBMC 12.0 - Frodo on Windows 7 64bit on my gaming PC
  • XBMC remote v1.0.9 build 1009 (controlling the above 3 successfully)

I can access everything from my Windows7 PC and play items.
On my RaspberryPi under:
Music - When I try to play a song that`s in the library I get "cannot find next item in playlist" and it plays nothing
Movies&TvShow - If I enter the Upnp shares it shows the root of the Upnp shares but the contents are empty.

Am I doing anything wrong or is there something i don`t know?
The main reason I use Upnp (even though it`s not secure etc,) is it is so easy to share stuff on the fly, cross-platform without to much hassle...
Kodi - Windows 7_x64 14.2 Helix
OpenELEC - Generic x86_64 v5.0.8
OpenELEC - Raspberry Pi2 v5.0.8
Ember media manger 1.3.0.20 (thx DanCooper)
Media Companion v3.620b (thx Vbat99)
Rashad TVRenamer 0.7 Beta 2/EPnamer v1.45
Calibre-ebook

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UPnP broken2