[RELEASE] MoonTV.fi
Hello everyone.

I'm quite a noob when it comes to xbmc and python but i managed to throw up a addon for finnish web site called MoonTV. Way back in the day moontv used to be a cable channel but they went belly up at some point. Was it around 2009 they started again and its now solely a web tv with quite variety of programs from cooking to gaming to music shows.. All programs are in Finnish and no subtitles available as far as i know but if you are interested, feel free to check out the addon.

Addon is tested on Mac & Linux & Windows (PVR edition) versions of Eden, works fine on all but is still abit slow. Addon utilizes BeatifulSoup and xbmcswift2 and its currently on beta phase.

Currently supported:

* Browse 10 latest shows.
* Browse all shows

Coming features:

* Browse show by host

Installation: via official repositories!

Feel free to check it out and leave comments & suggestions. And if you are brave enough, fork it on github and send merge requests if you have those Wink
rasjani's addon repo - home of reddit_tv, sciflix, moontv and few other addons.
Not working anymore? addon.py error?
Yeah, moontv was kind enough to comment out couple of meta tags used to scape the actual urls for video files.

There should be a fix in 0.2.1 release of the plugin which should be in the repo..
Thanks a lot now working! Any change to get tilt tv working?
(2013-11-18, 03:07)sekoku Wrote: Thanks a lot now working! Any change to get tilt tv working?

Tilt.TV has been a bit pain from the beginning - it was more of a alpha release where as moontv & sciflix addons where actually working as intended .. But i'll check what i can do to get tilt working again ..
It looks like most of the content from Tilt has gone offline, i couldn't find any other vids except the 3 from 2013 spring. Do they even have forums anymore ?
addon py error again? anychange get it working?
Since picking up slack and fixing reddit plugin & making sciflix work with >= Gotham, been doing some work on moontv addon too.

Work in progress here:

https://github.com/rasjani/xbmc-moontvfi/tree/dev3

- Currently should be able to play "Programs"
- Doesn't find all the episodes within programs because episode list uses ajax requests to update the page content. Will eventually get those working for sure!
- "Latest Episodes" is not working yet.

After i tackle with above cases, i should be able to release next version..
Working version 0.3.0 should be hitting official repos soon!
This is now available in official repositories!
Thanks
Once I thought I was mistaken, but I was mistaken.
Don't say thanks, if I helped, just rate my reputation =)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MoonTV.fi0