• 5(current)
Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
(2012-12-13, 13:59)theotocopulitos Wrote: Hi. Ember deals with sets (see http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=116941&page=1).

But besides sets, it would be great to have also movie tags management. They are similar, but one movie can only have belong to one set, which now is scrapped from imdb in some cases, while a movie can have several tags. To add a set/tag to a movie, the only thing needed is to add a line to the .nfo file: <set>setname</set> , or <tag>tagname</tag>

I'd love to see tags integrated in the tinyMediaManager!

Thanks

Yeah, I'd love to see sets integrated into this. I would love to be able to use a tool to do this as well.
Movie sets is one of the next thing to be implemented!
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2013-01-07, 08:26)mlaggner Wrote: Movie sets is one of the next thing to be implemented!

Thats all im waiting for before i try this out...will you be able to set Movie set Fanart and poster because i think thats what people want the most since there isnt a manager that does that yet ...on windows anyways...

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
Hi ,
Little bird told me , today will be a release ,with many new goodi's ... include Movie Sets ... Wink

is it correct ? Smile
good news everyone: Beta - r197 has found its way to the update server!
movieset management is now in tmm. A short description how it work is found here: http://code.google.com/p/tinymediamanage.../Moviesets

19.01.2013 - Beta - r197
added movieset management (most of it is in - you may notice some little glitches when changing a movieset - most of them are solved when you restart tmm)
added an option to change title prefixes
improved parsing a folder name for the movie name
changed JTattoo to the newest release
changed tmdb api to the newest release
some bugfixes
many changes under the hood
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
(2013-01-19, 14:59)mlaggner Wrote: good news everyone: Beta - r197 has found its way to the update server!
movieset management is now in tmm. A short description how it work is found here: http://code.google.com/p/tinymediamanage.../Moviesets

19.01.2013 - Beta - r197
added movieset management (most of it is in - you may notice some little glitches when changing a movieset - most of them are solved when you restart tmm)
added an option to change title prefixes
improved parsing a folder name for the movie name
changed JTattoo to the newest release
changed tmdb api to the newest release
some bugfixes
many changes under the hood

how do we download it...i dont see it on google code...

hi
if you have older version installed (r-93) ,on reopen tmm the new version will be update from server ...
if you do not have version install , go google web downlod last version (r-93) ... then open tmm the build-in updater will do the rest .. Wink
(2013-01-19, 19:08)xysm Wrote: hi
if you have older version installed (r-93) ,on reopen tmm the new version will be update from server ...
if you do not have version install , go google web downlod last version (r-93) ... then open tmm the build-in updater will do the rest .. Wink

Thanks

Just noticed that in settings for Movies - Images, there is no selection in poster called <movie filename>-poster.jpg (which is the format in Frodo when you export) so none of my posters are showing up. Submitted issue http://code.google.com/p/tinymediamanage...tail?id=17

(2013-01-20, 01:11)saitoh183 Wrote: Just noticed that in settings for Movies - Images, there is no selection in poster called <movie filename>-poster.jpg (which is the format in Frodo when you export) so none of my posters are showing up. Submitted issue http://code.google.com/p/tinymediamanage...tail?id=17

Same for me.

2. Every film have must be in an own directory? I have some diectories for sets. tinyMM reads this as one film only. Sad

3. I can't use german genres when i want to edit the films.
Is it possible to modify movieset poster and fanart and load the ones we have? Like some posters are ok but the fanart is terrible for the collection.. Also many of my movies Fanart are not showing up for example 13 Assassins

Log:

Code:
2013-01-20 04:05:08,740 DEBUG SwingWorker-pool-2-thread-7 (MovieList.java:288) - find movies in directory D:\Videos\Movies\13 Assassins (2010)
2013-01-20 04:05:08,742 DEBUG SwingWorker-pool-2-thread-7 (MovieList.java:319) - found video files in D:\Videos\Movies\13 Assassins (2010)
2013-01-20 04:05:08,743 DEBUG SwingWorker-pool-2-thread-7 (MovieList.java:323) - no movie exists in path D:\Videos\Movies\13 Assassins (2010)
2013-01-20 04:05:08,743 DEBUG SwingWorker-pool-2-thread-7 (Movie.java:1055) - try to find a nfo for D:\Videos\Movies\13 Assassins (2010)
2013-01-20 04:05:08,744 DEBUG SwingWorker-pool-2-thread-7 (Movie.java:1077) - parsing nfoD:\Videos\Movies\13 Assassins (2010)\13 Assassins (2010).nfo
2013-01-20 04:05:08,875 DEBUG SwingWorker-pool-2-thread-7 (MovieList.java:338) - store movie D:\Videos\Movies\13 Assassins (2010)

Is it because of my nfo file?

typusmensch Wrote:3. I can't use german genres when i want to edit the films.
have seen UI localisation already on the ToDo list... but there are other improvements ranked higher....
(Adding own genres is a complete different story - please create a FeatureRequest on the Google tracker if needed)

typusmensch Wrote:2. Every film have must be in an own directory? I have some diectories for sets. tinyMM reads this as one film only. Sad
well, that _might_ be a design decision; and the _preferred_ format on all the MediaCenter/Players i know.
A movie usually doesn't consist only of the moviefile + poster.
There are poster/actor/fanart/banner/backdrop/extrathumbs images and folders, and you probably wont mix them... (at least /me not)
Especially when the files are not named correctly in first place, i would imagine this is getting weird to parse correctly.
(Is this 1 movie with 2 files, or are this 2 movies?!)

But that's just my 0,02€...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2013-01-20, 11:04)saitoh183 Wrote: Is it possible to modify movieset poster and fanart and load the ones we have? Like some posters are ok but the fanart is terrible for the collection.. Also many of

hi ,
this will be add ,as i report it too , and manuel say it willl Smile
hi,

thanks for response, I'll try to answer all questions Wink

Quote:how do we download it...i dont see it on google code...

at the moment you have to download the latest "packaged" release, which is on google code. On every start tmm will check for updates.
Myron is working on an release independent installer which will be small and download everything needed for the first start.

Quote:Just noticed that in settings for Movies - Images, there is no selection in poster called <movie filename>-poster.jpg (which is the format in Frodo when you export) so none of my posters are showing up. Submitted issue http://code.google.com/p/tinymediamanage...tail?id=17

I will have a look at it soon!

Quote:2. Every film have must be in an own directory? I have some diectories for sets. tinyMM reads this as one film only.

I was using a directory for multiple movies for some time until i found out, which benefits a "clean" folder structure has. As myron said, there are not only movie files in this folder; you can have the movie files, nfo files, poster, fanart (+extrathumbs), subtitles, chapter files, trailers in the same folder. Its getting messy with more than one movie.
You said you have separated movie sets into folders; what about the following structure?
  • Harry Potter Collection
    • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
      • movie.avi
    • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
      • movie.avi
    • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
      • movie.avi
    • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  • Terminator Collection
    • The Terminator
      • movie.avi
    • Terminator 2: Judgment Day
      • movie.avi
    • Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
      • movie.avi
    • Terminator Salvation
      • movie.avi

Quote:I can't use german genres when i want to edit the films.
I added all genres I've found in TMDB and IMDB. Which genres are missing?

Quote:Is it possible to modify movieset poster and fanart and load the ones we have? Like some posters are ok but the fanart is terrible for the collection.
Changing artwork of moviesets i planned, but I do not know where to store it? I did not found a way how XMBC will take the movieset artwork, I've chosen in tmm (I think XBMC stores the artwork for moviesets internally - will have a look at it)

Quote:Also many of my movies Fanart are not showing up for example 13 Assassins
Detecting fanart, which is present at the initial import is on my ToDo list!

As you all see, there are many things ToDo, but I will do my best to implement them as soon as I have time for it Smile
just released r203:

20.01.2013 - Beta - r203
fixed chartset in nfo files - now file encoding of NFO files in windows should be real UTF-8
added poster naming <movie filename>-poster.jpg
moved and fixed debug menu
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7