• 3(current)
Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
Great app man, looks a lot like EmberMediamanager. And that's just the way Iike it! It would be super nice to see youtube trailer support in there. So the link is already in the NFO. Is there also a specific reason why the NFO is built up in alphabetical order? Other media managers start wilt the </Title> where as you start with </Actor>. Don't know if XBMC will make a big deal out of it, but it scared me at first... :p

Still, great app man! Keep up the good work!
/Ubuntu-user
(2012-11-18, 10:07)mlaggner Wrote: Hi,

did I get you right: you wish to choose a local file as fanart/poster instead of the images from TMDB? (all chosen images from TMDB will be stored next to the movie)
or do you only want to have the local file written to the nfo?
i suppose you are talking about the following tag:
<thumb>http://cf2.imgobject.com/t/p/w342/mH6xazzfGdszadd1Xy9JgdZYvn1.jpg</thumb>

may i did not get it right from the xbmc speification: are there local paths allowed in this tag? If they are allowed, then its no problem to store the path of the downloaded poster in this tag!

hth
manuel

Yes, I only want the local file written to the nfo thumb tag and not the http://cf2.imgobject,com/something.jpg
I assume the local path could be written in the nfo since other areas in the nfo point to local paths. Thanks!
@Aenima99x: i will add that in the next release

@GBB1: the order of the nfo tags is made by jdom - i will try reorder them more logically (and also add actor thumb) Wink

@all others: thanks for your responses.. they provide much energy to work on tmm Wink
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Thanks, appreciate it!
Hey first thank you for your great tool :-)
I have a small request, an option with seperate scraping of informations would be fantastic. A feature like MediaElch has.
release r80 has been pushed to the update server

Changes:
changed tab layout of the main screen (there is sometimes one graphical bug with rendering of the tab at startup - just change to another tab/resize window and it will render right)
changed window decoration to system default
added the option to scrape translateable content (title/tagline/plot) from tmdb with imdb scraper
added a main menu
added watched flag (also in xbmc nfo)
reordered nfo tags to a more logical structure
changed thumb tag in nfo to the local file
and maybe some other changes
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
It only reads 89 movies off my network?
@eightmm: could you please provide more information? (file structure, logs,...)

@empty: I think I did not get you right what you want.. I've send you a pm about this feature request
Will you be adding music nfo scraping/generation?
what kind of music nfo scraping are you thinking about?
some kind of metadata scraping like Media Monkey does? (simply fetch metadata for MP3 from amazon.com for example)

at the moment the stabilization of the movie management and management of tv shows is planned. afterwards i could add this as a feature if its possible to implement Wink
Working great and getting better with each release.
Couple requests -
  • Extended sorting - Mainly to be able to see what films have what genres
  • Ability to delete movies in the list - it's pulled in duplicates and doesnt remove them
Thanks!
Question 
Hi,

I have been following this very interesting thread for a while now and I am really impressed about all the effort put into the project. My home mediacenter environment is in a sort of latent position, silently preparing for some kind of transition in a hopefully foreseable future. I am interested in moving from PC/Mac platforms into android settop setups, if/when android becomes a working and fully supported platform for XBMC. In my vision I rest in the couch using an android tablet to control XBMC and all the other CEC components. With the same tablet I work with a mediamanager to organize media on a NAS.
It would be fantastic with a remote app such as Yatze widget, somewhat connected with links or buttons to launch an android mediamanager.

-Long text for a simple Q; are there plans of releasing tMM for android?
Hi,

@Aenima99x: remove movie is included in the next release (was already on my todo list Wink ). I am unsure how to implement a search/filter/sorting, but its also on my todo list

@Mobilizer: I am afraid that an android version is not on my plan and will also not be easy to implement.
imdb changed their search site, so i've pushed r84 to the update server which scrapes the new search page in a correct way

r84 also contains some smaller fixes and features Wink
(2012-11-28, 22:36)mlaggner Wrote: imdb changed their search site, so i've pushed r84 to the update server which scrapes the new search page in a correct way

r84 also contains some smaller fixes and features Wink

Thanks. Big Grin
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7