• 41(current)
Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
@da-anda
can you send us the logs (the log part / the filename)?
MI isn't executed here on .iso and some others....
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
I'd like to provide logs, but those don't show up in the logs. I only see them in the progress bar: "getting MediaInfo from X" where movie X is a DVD iso. The folder of an example movie has this structure:
- moviename.iso
- moviename.dvd (some stuff from the ripping tool)
- movie.nfo
- movie.jpg
- fanart.jpg
- folder.jpg

While keeping focus on the progress bar I noticed that it also got stuck on a MKV movie which had a .txt file in it's folder. Odd thing is that there are way more movies that are ISOs and have such .dvd files and those don't have any issues. It's only like 5 movies where it constantly tries to get MediaInfo from and is stuck on each of those for like a minute or two. Only doing an occasional poke to the progress bar I assumed it's for all ISO files, but it seems to be for some specific movies (haven't found a system behind). Rescraping those movies didn't help so far.

Some other things I noticed
  • by looking at the logs I just found out that tmm is trying to extract MediaInfo from .srt files as well - those show up as errors in the log
  • on windows a "log" folder (which stays empty) is created although those are stored in the "logs" folder
  • I have random issue with DVD folder structers (VIDEO_TS) - sometimes artwork is not detected correctly
I have a movie called A.C.O.D. when maken a Search & Scrape It will not find any post on the Movie Database? If a choose IMDB it will work?

I have tried to enter the ID(115283-a-c-o-d/115283) on the Movie Database instead but it does not help?

When lookin in the Movies list the title is C O D, A but when in Search Movie dialog it will say A C O D. The real name is A.C.O.D.
@da-anda
Mediainfo for isos is definitely not done - although the statusbar text is misleading.
We'll change that Smile

LogFolder is created by our 3rd party database library, which we can't control. (this happened since a few versions)

For the random issues i need some more info / logfile....

@snowjim
Well, yes, this name is kinda problematic, since we treat most of the non-alphanumeric characters as delimiter.
So, the movie will then be called "A C O D" which does not find anything Sad
But it should work with entering the "ACOD" or using the imdbId tt1311060 (tmdbId seems somehow not to work - have to check)
@myron - is there a way to turn on verbose logging or something, because currently the logs only show errors but no trace on what's going on step by step. Haven't found a button to enable such a mode.
yeah, it's a little bit hidden Smile
There is a drop-down box in the "general settings"
Just set it to DEBUG
Hey,

Is there any option to download the trailer od each movie?
I see the "trailer tab" with the url of each trailer, but i want to download the trailer.

How can i do that?

Thanks
trailer download will come in the near future
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
found a bug. There is this setting to prefer movie runtime from mediainfo to the scraped one. This will end up in a runtime of 0 for any ISO or stub file. Please only override/use runtime from mediainfo if it's not 0.

Will investigate in the hang on library updates later today, now with debug log enabled (must have been blind to not see that dropdown, thanks for the pointer Smile)
myron is already investigating why your ISOs are getting scanned. According to our source, this shouldn't happen.
I'll add a further check whether the runtime from mediainfo is 0 or not.
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
mlaggner, I'm not sure anymore if it's really some of the ISOs blocking the library update like I wrote earlier. So don't waste your time on bug hunting for now - I'll do more testing with debug logging turned on and report back.
@mlaggner: would it be possible for you guys to implement a exclude rule RegExp:'Extras' in TMM, so folders or video files containing the string 'Extras', -extras- or -extras could be omitted by TMM when updating the local data sources? Many users have their extra videos in such folders or naming convention, so it could be managed by VideoExtras add-on.

This extra material isn't scanned into the XBMC library thanks to a regexp in advancedsettings.xml, hence in same way it shouldn't be scanned or updated by Media Managers by means of using an exclusion rule. At the moment, I don't see a way to tell TMM to please exclude any material containing a particular string in it so what happens is that some of these extras are scanned into TMM interface ready to find possible movie matches; even some of the dedicated NFO inside 'Extras' folders are being picked and assigned to the main movies in their parent folder, when actually they are assigned to their particular extra videos only in the 'Extras' subfolders, where they reside.

For further reference: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=178717

Thanks!

OBS: Now, if TMM could manage the Extras folder material, in a way that users could see their Extras folders and their content on TMM panel interface, and write the respective NFOs for them including basic content (currently manually defined by the user since there is no online database for Extra material yet) such as title, duration, resolution and plot, then that would be a great contribution!

For Extras NFOs specific content refer to: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...#NFO_Files
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
(2014-03-24, 10:22)myron Wrote:
(2014-03-24, 08:44)phool Wrote: Would it technically be possible to get this running on a synology NAS?
Well, kinda Smile
Dunno if already a java version is available for your Syno box, but if yes, i guess it would work.
Only in commandline, of course, so no GUI. But scraping & co is all possible on commandline, see here
(We might need to tweak the TMM updater, and the mediainfo detection, but should be all possible)

Ah, I see. For some reason I was under the impression that this could be run from within your browser and got awfully excited about the prospect of having a nice in-browser UI to do all my media scraping and such. I may investigate a little more when I have time and see whether it is possible getting it running and how the command line fairs though.
@capfuturo there is already an exception handling for extra folders included. I think this could be enhanced (either by a user chosen regexp or a smart logic upon importing)
Handling all metadata for extras too will not land in tmm soon (or ever) since that would increase the complexity for us and imho 99% of the users won't use that feature.. I will have a talk to myron how to handle this Wink

@phool unfortunately tmm is designed to be a "desktop application" (with some tweaks to run from command line). porting it to a NAS/mobile/tablet is not our goal and we simply does not have enough resources to manage that Sad as myron wrote earlier - it COULD work, but that is definitely not a focus of this project (and there are some limitation of a NAS which could be a show stopper e.g. limited RAM..)
(2014-02-14, 05:46)alspoll Wrote:
(2013-07-17, 06:43)alspoll Wrote: add the <displayseason> & <displayepisode> tags (This allows specials to be displayed in the proper place. It pulls from the TVDBs Airs After Season & Airs Before Episode fields.)

Bumping an old request to add these 2 tags to the tv show episode editor...

TIA,

AL

Will this ever be implemented? Having my TV specials appear in order (mid-season) would be great.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7