Will there be any further Margro builds avail?
hey,

loving the margro eden builds, been running then prolly 12-18 months now. they work great.

just wondering if there will continue to be posted further builds by you? last update was V4 some 3 x months ago.

i was going to use the build logs to build the add-ons myself, but the wiki states will only work on frodo nightlys at this stage??

furthermore, if i migrate to frodo, what might/will happen to my very large mysql database?

thanks in advance,
Dam0
I have no planned updates for a new full Eden build. So unless Team XBMC releases a 11.1 release, I'm not going to post new XBMC builds.
My recent focus was on the PVR merge into Frodo. Recent changes and developments are all dedicated for the upcoming XBMC Frodo version.

You are right that the new xbmc-pvr-addons repository is only for Frodo. The Eden addon sources are still part of my XBMC source tree (branch Eden-pvr).

I don't know what the status is of Frodo in combination with a MySQL database. You can always first create a backup of your MySQL database before trying Frodo or test Frodo first in portable mode without touching your MySQL database.

Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Will there be any further Margro builds avail?0