• 37(current)
Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Hi there. (Sorry for my english)

I've got a problem with the scraper. I use Ghotam beta 4.

The list bellow show what anime i can't get recognized or it doesn't list up episodes (wen recognized) or even i got banned for refreshing the title (even if it was recognized before but there was no episodes inside, afer refresh i get a ban msg and i can\t get it to work again).

Kamigami no Asobi (after episode 2)
Kin`iro no Chord Blue Sky (after episode 2)
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (after episode 2)
Mekakucity Actors (after episode 2)
One Piece (after episode 638)
Seikoku no Dragonar (after episode 2)
Sidonia no Kishi (after episode 2)
Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii (after episode 2)

I even cleaned up the whole database and added one show after another but there still are problem with the list above. I even updated the whole db at once but still got the same result. My db got about 46 fully recognized anime + those above that are not. I worked well until sunday when i added about 15 episodes at once and after that no matter what i do i doesn't work for those shows. Even if i delete the whole db and add only those shows they are still not working.

If anyone could sugest something that i'm doing wrong or how to work thing out i would be glad about it.

Edit:
After uninstalling and installing Ghotam RC1 and adding folder by folder, it all went well. And it's working nice now.
I don't realy understand what was the problem.
LoveJoy You can also scrape Music videos from anidb, right now so would about 50% needed to be done manually.
Can we have a beta release on this? Wink

alterus82 They are too new so all the episodes are not available from TheTVDB.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?sho...&aid=10305

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=seasonall&id=278332&lid=7 Only has 5.

thomazrb How have you named the episodes?

SHOW - S01E01 - EPISODE or
SHOW - EP01 - EPISODE
(2014-05-04, 11:00)swe-divx Wrote: alterus82 They are too new so all the episodes are not available from TheTVDB.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?sho...&aid=10305

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=seasonall&id=278332&lid=7 Only has 5.

I'm only using animedb scraper... not the tvdb.
I got banned again today. i think that adding 5+ episodes at once is what makeing a ban for me.
I have all the settings from post 1 so there should be no problem with that.
I will try to rescan my db again tomorrow but don't know what results i get. I'll post about it when i'm done with it.
Hello guys,

i use the anidb scraper since some time now and it worked great, he didn't find the very new series but that was ok because you could add it manually.
a month ago i moved and got a new provider with ipv6. when i wanted to add a new series he couldn't find it at all. but same with every series, i could search for the oldest and most famous series but he wouldn't find any information nor get the fanart/poster covers. My question is, if this is an issue because of ipv6 or could it be something else? does the scraper even work properly at the moment? i would have the option to change to ipv4 but this would make a higher monthly fee, thats why i want to ask here first.

regards,
hidaka
sve-divx
Yes I know they are on anidb.
But adding them using anidb will make a tvshow of the genre music video. It will not add the video to XBMC's music video tap. And that was what I hoped to find a way to make it do.

btw. If you get the chance, say no to the new EU patent law!
Hi,
this is not working for me - allways getting banned. Use the latest version from your repo and set the delay time to 125.
Does'nt matter if TV oder Movie - any help is welcome.
hidaka Yoy can test to run off IP6 i your network settings, but I can not imagine that it's the fault.

alterus82 You use TheTVDB with this MOD, it will download the episode from there if I'm not wrong.
Code:
<anime-list>
  <anime anidbid="1"[b] tvdbid="72025" [/b]defaulttvdbseason="1">
    <name>Seikai no Monshou</name>
    <supplemental-info>
      <studio>Sunrise</studio>
    </supplemental-info>
  </anime>

<GetTVArtworkByIDChain clearbuffers="no" dest="3">
    <RegExp input="$$8" output="&lt;details&gt;\1&lt;/details&gt;" dest="3">
      <RegExp input="$$19" output="&lt;url function=&quot;ParseTVDBBannerArtwork&quot; cache=&quot;tvdb-$$1.xml&quot;&gt;http://www.thetvdb.com/api/1D62F2F90030C444/series/\1/all/en.zip&lt;/url&gt;&lt;url function=&quot;ParseTVDBSeasonArtwork&quot; cache=&quot;tvdb-$$1.xml&quot;&gt;http://www.thetvdb.com/api/1D62F2F90030C444/series/\1/all/en.zip&lt;/url&gt;" dest="8">
        <expression clear="yes">(\d+)</expression>

LoveJoy I explained myself badly, there is a MOD to show anime music videos in Music Videos category. The problem is that it can not scrape all the info from AniDB and need to be updated manually, or you are satisfied showing the basics right now. It has been around for quite a while, I'll ask scudlee what the plan is.

You will love this http://bgr.com/2014/05/09/amazon-photogr...d-patent/ Tongue

sa1x Have you tested to sign in to AniDB webpage before you scrape your anime? This works for me.
(2014-05-11, 10:25)sa1x Wrote: Hi,
this is not working for me - allways getting banned. Use the latest version from your repo and set the delay time to 125.
Does'nt matter if TV oder Movie - any help is welcome.

I have the same issue. The scraper works for ~4 shows, then gives me the banned message for the rest. I can visit the website and scrape movies perfectly fine.

I have a debug log at http://pastebin.com/LEyw8sBS
There is a scan at application launch, then I enable debugging and try to scrape a few more shows. I added a scrape of one of the shows that works as well, for comparison. I'll try to dig into it, but wanted to get some information out there first.
obsydian Are your scraper set as default?

Code:
160.20:58:49 T:2976   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Found episode match smb://SAN/media/Anime/A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Magical Index - 01 - Academy City.mkv (s1e1) [ - ()(\d+)((?:-\d+)*)(?:v\d+)? - [^\\/]*$]

Try to rename your files to A Certain Magical Index - EP01 - Academy City.mkv or A Certain Magical Index - S1E01 - Academy City.mkv
swe-divx Thanks for the suggestions. I do have the scraper set as default, and I have a regex entry in my advancedsettings.xml so XBMC can match the files without the SxxExx format.

It seems the there is no delay set on the TV scraper by default (like there is for the movie scraper), and the anidb ban lasts a decent amount of time. The scraper is working for me now, and I am scraping each show manually to make sure I don't get banned again.

It just threw me off because the shows it did scrape weren't in order (in the logs) and seemingly random. And that it would still let me update those shows and scrape movies while the majority of my shows were reporting bans...

So the lesson is to add a delay before using the scraper, or get the info for each show manually.
I'm not sure if I'm missing something basic or not but I cannot get this scraper to work when I set a source type as "movies". As I have it set up now, my anime shows, movies, and OVAs are all together on one place and the category is set as "tv shows". I have made some small personal changes to scudlee's aniDB client script but all I did was remove episode names and add the audio codec, everything else is at it's default setting.

The problem is that anything that is detected as a movie or one-off OVA by the default renaming script wont have a number after the title
Code:
Voices of a Distant Star[niizk][DVD][672x432][h264][AC3'AC3'AC3][54929BA5]
will be absent from it's folder in XBMC; but anything that is assigned a number by XBMC
Code:
Voices of a Distant Star - S01v2 - [COR][DVD][640x480][h264][AAC][D3A130BF]
will be detected just fine.

So since this behavior is coming from the default renaming script, I assume I'm doing something wrong since it's working for everybody else. But what is it? Should I just change the script to assign all movies and one-off OVAs their number from aniDB?
I've read the first 15 pages of this thread, and I'm still a little confused how to set this scraper up.

Say I have a large anime collection, which has a mixture of standalone movies, tv shows, and tv shows + related OVAs.

I understand that for standalone movies, I need to create a separate folder and source, and use the movie scraper.
1. For OVAs that are part of an existing series (like, say the Drifters of the Dead ova for High School of the dead) - do I need to:
a) put them in the movie source
b) put them in the tv source, but in a standalone folder as if they were a series of their own
c) put them in the tv source, in the same folder as the series it's linked to (in the example above that would be the high school of the dead folder)

2. Does this mod work with both absolute numbering, EpXX style numbering, and SxxExx style numbering, or is there a preferred numbering system?

3. Do OVAs need to be named series 0, as extras do with thetvdb?

4. The first post mentioned anime tags (http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=MkswMaME). What are these, do I need them, how do I use them? I dont see any reference to them in the scraper configuration.

Thanks!

PS: I'm using the latest Frodo, not Gotham, in case it matters.
(2014-05-27, 20:30)MeMeMe Wrote: I understand that for standalone movies, I need to create a separate folder and source, and use the movie scraper.
What movie scraper? Scudlee's aniDB scraper mod is not selectable for me as a movie scraper.
when you install the repository, there are two scrapers you can install - one for movies, one for TV. They have the same name, but show up in tv information and movie information respectively.
Where do I find the cache under OSX (10.9.3)?
I managed to run into an anidb api ban. Now it's lifted but I still can't update some shows and it cached the banned message. I tried the user data folder but apparently there's no cache folder in it.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8