• 38(current)
Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Nvm, found it based on debug logging.If anyone needs it, there's an .xbmc folder under your home folder (as the name suggests, it's hidden).
Any plans for a updated version for Aeon MQ5 in the future?
I'm having an issue with the scraper. It seems to not like nested folders. For example, I have the folder structure /$root/Anime/Little Busters!
Inside that folder, I have the folders "Little Busters!" for season one and "[RefrainSubs]Little Busters Refrain" for season two. However, the scraper only seems to recognize the top directory "/$root/Anime/Little Busters!" and it does not fetch information of the two folders inside, only displaying the information for season one on the directory above. I had even created the tvshow.nfo file in the directories with the episodes, and put in the full AniDB url in it. Even with that, it did not fetch the information. Then, when I moved [RefrainSubs]Little Busters Refrain to /$root/Anime/ and ran the scraper again, it decided to work. How can I have the scraper work recursively through directories? Any help would be appreciated.
Since updating to the latest version of RASPBMC I can't get the scraper to work. It scans normally but when I want to check the library afterwards it doesn't show anything..
Anyone an idea?
Hey, I have a question.
Is it possible to name the Folder and the Anime differently? Or to add an 2nd name to the folder?

Like:
Folder:Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion (Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch)
File: Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion - 01 The Day a New Demon Was Born [1080p_x264_8Bit_AC3]
for those that use this mod and use sabnzbd...here is a great post-processing script that will do the renaming and moving of your anime files...you will need a anidb account

https://github.com/Benni-chan/nzbToAniDB

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
I'm not sure if it's a suggestion, or a bug but :

When I tried to add my whole collection into XBMC, I got ban A LOT from anidb.net, and I'd the problem that it created a .xml file in the cache for each series, but even for the series where I've been banned. So I'd xml file containing "Banned".
And the problem I had was that because the xml file was present in the case, the scrapper wouldn't retry to download the file on the next update of the library. I had to remove those dumb file myself.

I think it would be great if the scrapper was able to detect when we got banned, and to stop the analysis and/or removing useless xml files. (I'm sure if it's possible)

But anyway, great job.
Hi,

I also have problems to add new episodes in my XBMC database for a few days.
The scrabber recognizes the folders and adds all the information regarding the series.
But no episode is added. I can't find any problem in my configuration.

Has anybody the same issue or/and can help me?

PS: A great MOD, thanks!!!
Unfortunately, it's failing to scrape logos. I talked to the guy from the fanart website and he assured me there were logos for the shows I gave as examples, but it's not just them. I can't get logos for any items. Posters and and fanart are okay. Any ideas?
Arrgh.

I just dismantled my old PC, to use some parts of the old PC in my new one. And now I do not remember where i put my backup of anidb client tag system code or if I forgot to even make one. Sad

Does anyone know where the anidb client store the tag system code locally on our PC? As I did make an almost full copy of my HD's before reusing them, I might still have that file.
I used Internet Explorer for the anidb client back then.

And I would like to recommend to all, who uses the tagging system in anidb's client. Make a backup of you code NOW, if you don't have already. Smile

Edit:
tracing my steps back here in the thread and using scudlees template for the code made it possible to remake my code rather fast. So all is well Smile
@outlaw Mantis.

Not really ideas, but.
Since I have to switch back to original skin, to find the "update library" function I thought you could consider looking into the skin you use.
I use Transparency skin, and have the Artwork Downloader add-on. When I go to show information, and move on to logos, it seems to me it is my add-on Artwork Downloader that get's me logos.

Never used logos myself. What is the reason for using them instead of posters?
If I could make a feature request, I'd like to be able to set a whitelist for genres. No matter how high I set the minimum weight for categories to be included as genres, I still get wacky non-genres such as "collateral damage" and "parental abandonment" polluting my database. I would rather tell the scraper "here are some acceptable genres--if they show up, use them" and not have to worry that dozens of users might cause XBMC to decide that "pants on head" is an acceptable genre of fiction. Smile

Otherwise, this is an outstanding improvement on an already crucial add-on. Thank you!
Has the scrapper been working the last few days or has there been some sort of change with AniDB? I can't seem to get new anime episodes to add. I'm also having issues with FileBot renaming anime episodes. I'm getting some error with FileBot (unexpected host or something). Anyone else? When I had this issue before it was because I was getting temporarily banned, but now I'm not so sure.
Check the main page of AniDB, right under the news column.
Ive been reading in this thread for days and for the life of me I just can't get this to work! (and not because the API was down the other day)

Is there a full noob guide on how to get this to work?

I have my Anime like this

Anime---Sword Art Online---E03 - Memories of Blood
Anime---Naruto Shippuden---E289 - The Lightning Blade Ameyuri Ringo!

just a few examples of some of my anime.
I use filebot to rename using the anidb selection.

The scraper finds the shows but none of the eps.
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8