Moviesets not grouping correctly
Hi all,
I have read many posts about movie sets not working properly in the new skin but unsure if this is why I am getting the issue I see.

I use smart playlists for my movies so I can keep films seperate from live comedy and concerts and these are linked to from my home screen rather than using the movies option.

In the movies smart playlist I have the titles sorted by name and i see the movieset group followed by the individual movies...

i.e my library will be along the lines of

MOVIE COLLECTION - MOVIE 1 - MOVIE 2 - MOVIE 3 - NEXT MOVIE TITLE

Any help would be appreciated

:-)
not skin-related. xbmc limitation.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks for the reply - I'll go back to using the movies library and will create a movie set at the end of the library for things I want to filter out.
Don't know if I understood your problem but I'm also using smartplaylist to separate children movies, parents movies and animated.

And in each smart playlist, I have movieset. View is sorted by name and my moviesets are not at the beginning of the list but are alphabetically order :

Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
when i upgraded to an xbmc version that recognizes sets, i had to remove the movies from the folder, clean it, then copy back in and rescrape. most worked fine. i too still see some that wont scrape into sets. for those, i will have to add the tag in the .nfo files.
I have all my sets tagged manually using .nfo files so will give your suggestion of moving, cleaning and readding a bash.
(2012-10-20, 12:49)WolvesPhil Wrote: I have all my sets tagged manually using .nfo files so will give your suggestion of moving, cleaning and readding a bash.

your problem in xbmc 11.0 which is fixed for 12.0
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Aaah thanks for the reply Martijn - i'll hang fire for now. :-)

Looking forward to frodo already!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Moviesets not grouping correctly0