Live TV Screens Very Dim
I am running latest Frodo nightly and most everything seems to work fine except that the brightness on all the Live TV Screens like it is about 50% of normal. Is there some way I can adjust this or will I have to wait for a Frodo update of the skin.

-ken Z-
Same here; just updated yesterday and now all the LiveTV screens are dimmed...
I really doubt that is skin related... How is it in Confluence?
-stoli-
Ok I got it fixed. I modified MyPVR in the 720p Folder, commented out the following block of code (lines 159-168) and it looks perfect now.

Path to the file in Win 7 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.neon\720p

<control type="image">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>1280</width>
<height>720</height>
<texture>black-back.png</texture>
<animation effect="fade" time="400">Visible</animation>
<animation effect="fade" time="200">Hidden</animation>
<visible>Window.IsActive(FileBrowser) | Window.IsActive(601) | Window.IsActive(602) | Window.IsActive(603) | Window.IsActive(604) | Window.IsActive(606)</visible>
</control>

It also works fine in confluence skin.
-ken Z-
(2012-10-23, 21:01)stoli Wrote: I really doubt that is skin related... How is it in Confluence?

Confluence is working OK for me...
(2012-10-24, 22:19)kzeleny Wrote: Ok I got it fixed. I modified MyPVR in the 720p Folder, commented out the following block of code (lines 159-168) and it looks perfect now.

Path to the file in Win 7 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.neon\720p

<control type="image">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>1280</width>
<height>720</height>
<texture>black-back.png</texture>
<animation effect="fade" time="400">Visible</animation>
<animation effect="fade" time="200">Hidden</animation>
<visible>Window.IsActive(FileBrowser) | Window.IsActive(601) | Window.IsActive(602) | Window.IsActive(603) | Window.IsActive(604) | Window.IsActive(606)</visible>
</control>

It also works fine in confluence skin.

Thanks, it fixed the problem, but I assume it will be an "official fix" in a future upgrade, don't you think?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV Screens Very Dim0