NOWALL's set of moviegenre fanarts
Filenames are corrupted Sad like Comedie has weird letters if opened with Explorer. Fine with WinRAR.

also all names are in french... does it work anyway?
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
(2013-09-25, 20:14)m.savazzi Wrote: Filenames are corrupted Sad like Comedie has weird letters if opened with Explorer. Fine with WinRAR.

also all names are in french... does it work anyway?

Yes all names are in french, because my setup is in french, so my database is (it's actually the right names for the french media-passion scrapper)

I could have made a set in english, with exactly the same pictures but with english names, but it would be time consuming and I would not be sure about all translations. And if so, then I would have to do the same for german, italian, russian or whatever african. This would be non-sense

So sure, my set of backgrounds works with any languages. You simply have to sort your movies by genres, write down in your language the exact words of your genres, and then rename my pictures with these word.

So french users can copy/paste the pictures in the right place and it work immediately. Other users will have to spend 20 minutes to rename the files, I think this is not a big deal. As for weird letters in some french accented words, of course if your main OS is in a different language you may have these. Again, just rename the files and it will be ok

Best regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NOWALL's set of moviegenre fanarts1