Win Harmony Remote Help
HI All,
I am running Windows 7 64Bit. Specs below in the sig.
I need to get my Harmony 650 up and running so that I can have guests use the TV and XBMC.
Can somebody please help me?
There must be a simple way to get it going... I've read many of the tutorials and posts about setting up the Harmony, but I can't get it to make any sense.
Thanks.
NVidia Shield Pro
Firestick
Wetek Core
Panasonic P60ST30
Take a look at this post

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ony+remote
Thanks for the tip. Your experience is invaluable.

Seriously... Anybody else have any useful tips?
NVidia Shield Pro
Firestick
Wetek Core
Panasonic P60ST30
(2012-10-20, 23:05)jdwoods Wrote: Thanks for the tip. Your experience is invaluable.

Seriously... Anybody else have any useful tips?

I'm not sure why you're being sarcastic, that's a good thread for getting started. The only way to get it setup properly for your system is to start with a good base (like the procedures outlined in the referenced thread), and then tweak it for your particular setup.

I use a Harmony One, and XBMC works very well out-of-box with the Media Center Keyboard SE device. You may change a few keypresses on your remote according to your preferences, and all the corresponding keyboard commands can be found in the xbmc wiki. Really the biggest learning curve is the Harmony software itself. It's kind of a pain, but manageable after spending some quality time with it.

I do also use Event Ghost to perform a few other specialized functions outside of XBMC.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Harmony Remote Help0