Map DVB services is greyed PLEASE!!!
I have always the same problem with tvheadend, tried it on Ubuntu 11, 12, XBMCwin7 in XBMClive and OpenElec.
When I add the channels I can not map them, the button is grayed out.
I have one which lv3h NotOnlyTV recognized for linuxtv.org in linux as I get:
lspci
04:01.0 Multimedia video controller: Conexant Systems, Inc. CX23880/1/2/3 PCI Video and Audio Decoder (rev 05)
04:01.1 Multimedia controller: Conexant Systems, Inc. CX23880/1/2/3 PCI Video and Audio Decoder [Audio Port] (rev 05)
04:01.2 Multimedia controller: Conexant Systems, Inc. CX23880/1/2/3 PCI Video and Audio Decoder [MPEG Port] (rev 05)

In tvheadend recognized as:
Compabilities iformation:
hardware
Device path:
/ dev/dvb/adapter0
Device name:
Zarlink ZL10353 DVB-T
Host connection:
PCI
Frequency range:
KHz 174 000 - 862 000 kHz, in steps of 166 kHz
status
Currently tuned to:
842.000 kHz
Services:
muxes:
Muxes awaiting initial scan:
Pick a forum, any forum ...

https://www.lonelycoder.com/redmine/boar...opics/5930

You've got muxes, but no services, hence nothing to map to channels. Either your muxes are wrong, or you've no signal to the card, so check connections.
With XBMC + MediaPortal, I tuned all channels seamlessly tdt. The problem is not the sign ...
Of that I have no service?
My guess is you've used the built in scan files to find your muxes. They're almost certainly out of date and thus you won't get any services. I don't know what country your in, but google around and see if you can find some more up to date info to enter manually.
I had a similar problem to this, I was using autodetect muxes and it found found a mux outside of the range of the card.. 999,999mhz or similar.
So the channel scan could not complete, so the button was greyed out.

Might have some terms wrong this is the basics of the problem I had.
I deleted the rogue Mux and the scan could then complete.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Map DVB services is greyed PLEASE!!!0