Win Build for almost everything
I'm looking for some suggestions on what i need to build if i plan on running windows 7 and here is a list of things i want to be able to do.

XBMC
all formats including 3D
Streaming
Digital Audio Surround Sound (not sure what all i need here but i do have a nice system setup now would like to tie into it)
Netflix
blazetv (not sure if there is something in XBMC where i can get that if not i will play in windows)

Emulators
ALL that i can for sure Dolphin (so ill need Bluetooth) and the Nintendo but would also like to have the PlayStation 1, 2 and Xbox

Not sure that i would do any major PC gaming but i may in the future but not required now. I will also very soon be building a unraid box as im reading up on it more and more. I am somewhat new to this side of things i have been using XBMC on my old xbox for several years now so im familiar with it. I also have built several PCs so i know that part but not up on the specs required or what people like to use for this.

When i build this i will be building one for my uncle as well and depending on the price of his one he may just get the same thing or i may down size it a bit as im not sure he would want the emulator.

I will also be using my MX-3000 remote on mine.

Thanks in advance

Anyone?
Check out my builds Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Build for almost everything0