• 2(current)
Android Design Concept for next level of the remote
me likes
This + YATSE = Me throwing money at screen.
(2012-10-23, 06:16)skabyss Wrote: This + YATSE = Me throwing money at screen.

Keep your money I do this to make xbmc better for my use others just benefit same with all my skins Smile
If and when this does become a working app (official or not) I will be making sure that the agreement is its totally free and unlimited like XBMC.
Just for the record in case nothing goes with the official :p

Yatse is totally free and will stay Wink the unlocker is more like a donation tool that just gives another theme as a thank you.
(2012-10-23, 07:45)Tolriq Wrote: Just for the record in case nothing goes with the official :p

Yatse is totally free and will stay Wink the unlocker is more like a donation tool that just gives another theme as a thank you.

enough plugging about your own remote!

Or not .....

I often do pub for Tom. build or Music pump also so keep your .... comments for yourself Smile

There's a possibility if freezy doesn't take this work that Jezz_X may accept to work with Yatse remote since he opens a remarks about being free it's quite normal I do explain the situation about Yatse .....

You don't like well not really my problem.
As soon as the work for the code gen is done and the lib is working again in the current remote, this will get coded up.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
(2012-10-27, 12:46)freezy Wrote: As soon as the work for the code gen is done and the lib is working again in the current remote, this will get coded up.
Nice Big GrinBig Grin
+1
(2012-10-21, 09:42)Jezz_X Wrote: Thanks guys here are a couple more scale comparisons between the different sizes so you can get an idea of how it feels between devices

10 inch VS Phone

This might be a stupid question but will a small 7inch tablet (i.e. Google Nexus 7) run the 10inch version only smaller?

I love the look....

An update to the remote launch command would be much appreciated too - WOL is just so complicated! Confused
(2012-10-23, 07:07)Jezz_X Wrote: Keep your money
He does keep it! Throwing money at the screen has been - as of yet - proven unsuccessfull in a real payment-process Wink

B2T:
Awesome. Really, really, really, really awesome. I'd love to see this.
Thanks - again - for throwing your time at the screen. Again and again.

Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

(2012-10-29, 12:41)Vausey Wrote: This might be a stupid question but will a small 7inch tablet (i.e. Google Nexus 7) run the 10inch version only smaller?

I love the look....

An update to the remote launch command would be much appreciated too - WOL is just so complicated! Confused
It could yes but to do it properly you need to design it different for each because it's a real huge difference when you hold it in your hand. It's basically the same just different sizes for touch areas
Awesome mockups you've done there.
Any chance next remote will support pvr functions and EPG?
EPG has not been integrated in JSON interface for Frodo Sad And no way to do like Constellation and get the database from VFS Sad

Frodo will miss this function for all remotes Sad
(2012-10-27, 12:46)freezy Wrote: As soon as the work for the code gen is done and the lib is working again in the current remote, this will get coded up.

+99999999
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Design Concept for next level of the remote5