Music Library Mode
For some reason the Music section will not stay in Library Mode. I can eneable it when I go into the area but after I go out and back in it is back into file mode(non-library mode). Is there a config file that I need to change to make sure it defaults to library mode?
It should remember the last mode used when you previously exited the Music option. Which skin are you using? If you're using the default Confluence, try the following:
  1. Using the right/left arrow keys, highlight the MUSIC option (but don't press ENTER)
  2. Using the down arrow key, go the the submenu options for MUSIC
  3. Using the right arrow key, highlight the Library submenu option and press ENTER
  4. You should see the library view, with options for Genres, Artists, Albums, Songs, etc.
  5. Press the ESC key to return to the main menu
  6. With the MUSIC menu option still highlighted, press ENTER to select it
  7. You should be in library mode with the Genres, Artists, Albums, Songs, etc. options listed
I am not using the Confluence skin, I am using Metropolis.

It seems that every time I enter into the Music section I get a menu:

^Is that a normal menu to see every time you enter the Music section? As it starts as file mode but from that menu I choose Library Mode and continue. What I would rather have is have it default to Library every time and not see the menu.

Is this a problem with a config file or the skin?

Is a config file I can just change to force a display type to Library?
While on that pop-up menu you show above (with "Library Mode" highlighted), hit the right arrow key. Hit the Esc key to return to the main menu. On the main menu, select the "Music" option and you should see the library view.
Which version of Metropolis are you using? The stable version from the official repo (1.1.0)?
(2012-10-22, 07:08)artrafael Wrote: While on that pop-up menu you show above (with "Library Mode" highlighted), hit the right arrow key. Hit the Esc key to return to the main menu. On the main menu, select the "Music" option and you should see the library view.
Tried, no go. Everytime I go back into the Music area that popup comes up.

(2012-10-24, 23:59)jingai Wrote: Which version of Metropolis are you using? The stable version from the official repo (1.1.0)?
No, the newer version. 1.9.5.
Got it fixed. Will push it up soon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library Mode0