How do I update to the latest HTS pvr.hts ?
I see at git that there is a new version of pvr.hts and i think it may fix my EPG colours issue.

How do I compile and install that addon ?
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
Can i just compile the addon or do i need to comnpile the entire xbmc source (program and addon )?
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
Maybe this helps https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc-pvr-addons#readme
ok guys i need some help here

Here is where i'm at currently

Quote:sudo apt-get install autoconf
sudo apt-get install libtool
git clone git://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc-pvr-addons.git
cd xbmc-pvr-addons
sudo ./bootstrap
sudo ./configure --prefix=/usr/lib/xbmc
sudo make install

This ended up copying the addons folder to /usr/lib/xbmc/lib/xbmc/addons

so I cp XBMC_Tvheadend.pvr to /usr/lib/xbmc/addons/pvr.hts and rebooted. This ended in the plugin loading for a short moment and then xbmc going into a loop and crashing to command shell. What am i missing ?
(2012-10-23, 16:40)schumi2004 Wrote: Maybe this helps https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc-pvr-addons#readme

Thanks, followed that and I am close. But still not fully working.
-= My Media Centre =-
If i do a make zip i get the following file

pvr.hts-linux-i486.zip

Code:
pvr.hts
====addon
         ====resources
                 =====language
                           ====dutch
                           ====english
                           ====finish
                           ====german
                 settings.xml
          addon.xml
          icon.png
          XBMC_Tvheadend.pvr
====resources
                 =====language
                           ====dutch
                           ====english
                           ====finish
                           ====german
addon.xml
icon.png
XBMC_Tvheadend.pvr

a couple of things i've noticed straight is i486 should possibly be i586 in filename for AMD athlon II x2 245 Processor and that there appears duplicate files in the archive.
-= My Media Centre =-
Maybe @dushmaniac can help you since he is the developer of PVR addons.
I'd guess you aren't actually using the one you have compiled. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=141838

I would expect the addon to be in ~/.xbmc/addons
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
Copied the folder over to ~/.xbmc/addons and installed a plugin (this usually updates the sources for me). Rebooted and low and behold the plugin was there at v1.10. I enabled the plugin and instant seg fault. Tried removing the addons data directory for a fresh install but no difference Sad
-= My Media Centre =-
Just deleted the source and tried again

git clone git://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc-pvr-addons.git
cd xbmc-pvr-addons
./bootstrap
./configure --prefix=/usr/lib/xbmc
make zip

Copied the compiled zip (extracted of course) over to the ~/.xbmc/addons directory and rebooted. goes into a continues loop of crashing and reloading xbmc again Sad
Tried deleting the TV21.db, EPG7.db and commoncache.db which stopped the loop but as soon as I reset the pvr database it started in the same loop again Sad This is using the latest pulse eight XBMC compiled on the 15th Oct, 2012
-= My Media Centre =-
Try: Remove/rename in ~/.xbmc/addons and the same for the archived package in the package dir. Then install by zip.
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
Thanks for the suggestions Mizaki, I appreciate you trying to help. I did rename the dirs in ~/.xbmc/addons but same issue after installing the compiled zip. It just segfaults and goes into a constant loop Sad
-= My Media Centre =-
Well still having a devil of an issue getting the latest plugin to run after compile. I fresh installed, git cloned and compiled to zip again. Installed as per any other plugin and it does the same on enable, crash and reload xbmc in an infinate loop.

Can anyone link me to a recent compiled version of the hts plugin 1.10 i believe ? so i can see if this helps,

I'm now running the latest XBMCbuntu with the latest pvr compiled build from pulse eighty but was running a 10.4LTS live version.
-= My Media Centre =-
The newer plugins won't work with Eden-PVR (Which is what the PE build is). You'll have to stick with older versions.
AH now that explains it Smile

At least i can now stop banging my head against a brick wall thinking I was doing something wrong.

Thanks Begall
-= My Media Centre =-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I update to the latest HTS pvr.hts ?0