Solved Special season posters not showing by default
Hi there !

I've been using XBMC for one year now but i've always experienced an issue with special seasons folders for my TV shows ("season 0") ; my problem is that my folder.jpg picture is totally ignored by XBMC by default (while it's working fine for regular seasons). I got to manually choose one for each special folder of all TV shows each time i recreate my library (i like to got a clean library Big Grin).

Not a big deal but it's quite tedious and i really don't understand why it's not working for these particular folders.

Hope you can help me ! Angel
season00-poster.jpg should work (it won't get picked up automatically you'll have to rescan)
Thank you for your answer !

Actually it didn't work with season00-poster.jpg (dunno why...) but it worked with season-specials-poster.jpg !

I'm glad i finally got all my pictures Smile
I been meaning to post something in the "Artwork Downloader" Thread about this. Kodi uses "season-specials-poster.jpg" but Artwork Downloader saves it as; "season00-poster.jpg".I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to get my two cents in Smile
This was helpful information to run across! I was wondering why this was happening for years. After making this change how do you get it to populate? I have tried scan for new content and running the downloader after that, but still blank specials posters. I am in the midst of removing and re-adding a source to see if that does the trick. I am assuming - I know dangerous word, that these posters are read from the "main" show folder and not the specials folder. Correct? As per the Wiki.
(2015-04-23, 21:50)Kanipek Wrote: This was helpful information to run across! I was wondering why this was happening for years. After making this change how do you get it to populate? I have tried scan for new content and running the downloader after that, but still blank specials posters. I am in the midst of removing and re-adding a source to see if that does the trick. I am assuming - I know dangerous word, that these posters are read from the "main" show folder and not the specials folder. Correct? As per the Wiki.

Found it. Removing and re-adding a source does work, however for a source with large numbers of files this is time consuming. The better solution is highlight the specials folder, select more info on the remote then choose reload. If you are asked to refresh all episodes choose no, if you are asked to ignore local info and refresh from internet choose whichever you prefer. Only takes a moment to update.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Special season posters not showing by default0