Who says Trinity is only in the Matrix?
Well,...I will be building an A6 Trinity build with the AMD A6-5400K APU 3.6Ghz Processor AD540KOKHJBOX

A neighbor down the street has come to terms with his need to have a HTPC system that runs XBMC.
Gee,..I wonder what influenced his decision. Wink

Anyway,....I'll be posting the other parts I will use in another update.
Was out on business trip all last week and still trying to catch up on things.
You have been building for all your neighbors... that is pretty awesome.

What do you mean by $39.08?

Guess what too... I am in the process to build another for a friend... I might just sell him mine and keep the trinity since I wan't to mess with it....
(2012-10-22, 17:30)Beer40oz Wrote: You have been building for all your neighbors... that is pretty awesome.

Guess what too... I am in the process to build another for a friend... I might just sell him mine and keep the trinity since I wan't to mess with it....

As Homer would say "Doh!",....I removed the mistyped price on original post. Must be needing a vacation and not a business trip.

Yeah,....I have some pretty cool neighbors.
But,...when I say neighbors,...I'm including the whole county.
Where I live it's kind of rural,..so "neighbors" are sometimes 25 miles from each other.

You took the words out of my mouth about selling him my original A6. Hahahaha

(2012-10-22, 19:12)GortWillSaveUs Wrote:
(2012-10-22, 17:30)Beer40oz Wrote: You have been building for all your neighbors... that is pretty awesome.

As Homer would say "Doh!",....I removed the mistyped price on original post. Must be needing a vacation and not a business trip.

Yeah,....I have some pretty cool neighbors.
But,...when I say neighbors,...I'm including the whole county.
Where I live it's kind of rural,..so "neighbors" are sometimes 25 miles from each other.

You took the words out of my mouth about selling him my original A6. Hahahaha

Well it's the original A6-PACK so it means something to me. I'll just keep it. Blush You are making me change my mind.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Who says Trinity is only in the Matrix?0