Auto advance to next show
Is there a way to make it so that after watching a show when going back to the list it auto advances to next episodes?
Open context menu for the show and select "Play". Or from the list of episodes for a show, open context menu and select "Play from here".
I want it easier for my kids. Like most other devices (Xbox, roku, etc) when an episode completes when it goes back to list the next episode is already selected. I know xbmc knows an episode completed with the check mark. Just want to know if it can go one step farther.
(2012-10-22, 21:41)dardack Wrote: I want it easier for my kids. Like most other devices (Xbox, roku, etc) when an episode completes when it goes back to list the next episode is already selected. I know xbmc knows an episode completed with the check mark. Just want to know if it can go one step farther.

if you enable hide watched it will auto select next one (not ideal but works)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-10-22, 21:51)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-10-22, 21:41)dardack Wrote: I want it easier for my kids. Like most other devices (Xbox, roku, etc) when an episode completes when it goes back to list the next episode is already selected. I know xbmc knows an episode completed with the check mark. Just want to know if it can go one step farther.

if you enable hide watched it will auto select next one (not ideal but works)

Unfortunately when done they like to rewatch same things. Thanks for suggestion. Is there a place to make feature requests?
Kids pick up on technology pretty quickly. Just show them one-time how to use the up/down keys on the remote or keyboard to select the next (or desired) episode from the list and they'll know what to do from then on... only grown-ups need to have things "dumbed-down" for us. Wink
Oh I know. Normally it'd be fine, cause my daughter is 6 and does it fine. My son is 4 and he loves the roku controller since the ok button pauses/plays and it auto goes to next episode. And normally they don't watch a ton of TV or even by themselves, it only came up this week when both me and my son have been home sick. And I can only watch Dinosaur Train so many times, plus need a nap or 3.

Anyways, thanks for the suggestions.

The only thing I wish is with Xbmc/PlayOn it would recognized "watched" on netflix episodes. I have to like wiki the list of tv shows on my phone to remember the last one I watched.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto advance to next show0