Channel reordering
Hey there.
I am currently testing all available backends for windows. NextPVR is the one which was working out of the box so i am using it for now.
It is really good just one thing is frustrating me... I am unable to reorder the channels.

I tried to reorder them in the NextPVR settings... did not found anything except of creating new groups, these are not visible in xbmc though.
I used the reordering feature in xbmc, but after restarting xbmc, all channels are back to default...

Help! Smile
I updated the channel numbers in NextPVR and then set XBMC to use the NextPVR channel numbers, that orders them just fine
(2012-10-23, 12:25)DigiGuru Wrote: I updated the channel numbers in NextPVR and then set XBMC to use the NextPVR channel numbers, that orders them just fine
Maybe you can give me a hint where i reorder the channels in nextPVR? Maybe i am blind...
Start nextpvr - right click - setting - channels - bulk map - dbl click channel nr.

This is the way I found, not very practical but it works.
I spent HOURS renaming and adding the FreeSat channel numbers to all my channels!
Great, that worked. Thank you for giving me advise.
Channel reordering is clearly one of the worse function in NextPVR. ^^
Also after doing such a change I reset pvr database in xbmc, I don't know if it's needed anymore, but earlier there would be some epg and channel mixup if I didn't.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channel reordering0