Smart playlist & custom menu info
Question 
Good morning all,

It's been 2-3 weeks that I am now using Xbmc (xbmcubuntu) with Aeon Nox (v3.6 I believe), and well... it kicks some ass!!
I have created custom menus and smart playlists, and all works great !
However I noticed that with the default menus (Movies, TV Shows,...) extra info were displayed above the menu such as the number of movies in the library, and the count of movies watched (e.g. http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/5198/...ot013x.jpg)... and those info are not here on my custom menus.
Is there a way to display this?

Thank you for your attention.
Sylvain
I'm running Aeon Nox 3.6.1 too with smart playlists and I have statistics on it :

But you must have at least one widget to get statistics (won't be needed in Aeon Nox 4.0).

Check that this script is also installed :

Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Merci a toi ami breton Wink
Ok so there was the trick!! I'll check tonight, once home, whether the script is enabled and I'll set a widget for the playlist.
Yep! It works! Thank you Wink
My pleasure Big Grin

On doit s'entraider, entre mangeurs de fromages qui puent Wink
We have to help each other, between smelling cheese eaters Wink

(2012-10-24, 21:00)mikebzh44 Wrote: On doit s'entraider, entre mangeurs de fromages qui puent Wink
Big Grin

I'm now looking how to export my library to trakt.tv... not as easy as I thought Tongue
(2012-10-25, 09:19)slyvain Wrote:
(2012-10-24, 21:00)mikebzh44 Wrote: On doit s'entraider, entre mangeurs de fromages qui puent Wink
Big Grin

I'm now looking how to export my library to trakt.tv... not as easy as I thought Tongue

use the traktr or trakt utilities addon to sync XBMC -> trakt.tv
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Oh! If I understand correctly, you need both trakt add-on AND trakt utilities, right? I did miss this part!
Thanks Martijn Wink (ben je nerderlands?)
(2012-10-25, 09:56)slyvain Wrote: Oh! If I understand correctly, you need both trakt add-on AND trakt utilities, right? I did miss this part!
Thanks Martijn Wink (ben je nerderlands?)

Either traktr (frodo and eden) OR trakt utilities

and yes Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Yes! I got it working!!
Dank je wel Martijn Wink
Mikebzh44, how do you get the Live DVD Cases background to show for your smart playlists? I'm trying to do this but nothing happens when clicking the Movie Titles (VPL 1) option. I'm running Frodo beta 1 and Nox 4.0. Thanks!

(2012-10-24, 10:48)mikebzh44 Wrote: I'm running Aeon Nox 3.6.1 too with smart playlists and I have statistics on it :

(2012-11-17, 03:57)bryanbrazil Wrote: Mikebzh44, how do you get the Live DVD Cases background to show for your smart playlists? I'm trying to do this but nothing happens when clicking the Movie Titles (VPL 1) option. I'm running Frodo beta 1 and Nox 4.0. Thanks!

(2012-10-24, 10:48)mikebzh44 Wrote: I'm running Aeon Nox 3.6.1 too with smart playlists and I have statistics on it :

only works in nox 3.6.1 atm. smart playlist support for 4.0 is still broken, first post mentions that.
(still have to find the time to tackle that)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-11-17, 05:08)phil65 Wrote: only works in nox 3.6.1 atm. smart playlist support for 4.0 is still broken, first post mentions that.
(still have to find the time to tackle that)

Thanks Phil. I should have remembered reading that smart playlists are still being worked on. Smile
[quote='mikebzh44' pid='1221296' dateline='1351068504']

I like that background VERY much - how do you get it that way with the covers ?
Thanks. :-)

EDIT: Found out by myself, but my covers are Clear - not the BluRay covers ... A way to fix that?
If you want those bluray disc, you need to install my mod :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=139991

Wait until this evening or tomorrow because I need to release an update for 3.6.1 and 4.0.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart playlist & custom menu info0