we have made the skin like the old one have a look

we have a new advanced tap

where you can cofig the aeon skin

the old top bar is back

and there is more we did to the sin

to test the skin https://github.com/kipor1/skin.Aeon so go on test aeon test 1

and there will be more photos in a bit
lol not again what a mess
since this is not a new skin, but an aeon mod, i'll move this thread to the aeon subforum.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
it is not a mess the skin look so good and test 2 is so better then test 1 but lot of bugs in test 2
i need feedback it wil help me make the skin better for all and foe me
it is a mod on the old aeon skin and it is tehr best
@kipor, If you don't mind me asking, how old are you ?
kipor do us all a favor and do this:

1. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP: do NOT ignore everyone all the time and take our suggestions into account... it seems that it's impossible to have a normal conversation with you
2. Learn skinning
3. Step 2 could take a while and you'll realize that it makes no sense to mod the old Aeon version
4. Start from the ground up (with Foundation for example) with graphics and animations from the original Aeon
5. Implement new Frodo features and support scripts like skin widgets
6. If you have a working alpha, you can come back and let users test it
I think the main problem is, you just took an already existing skin and did almost nothing to it to change it. If you want to fully fix it for Frodo or Eden or whatever...get some skinners/coders/etc and fix it BEFORE telling people to use it.
If you don't mind i will give you some advice,
i can see you are exited with your project, but you are doing it in wrong way,
mod skin is cool, i start doing it to fill my needs than i move to build one from scratch, and is hard job,
that's the reason i didn't release anything so far.

Im not telling you to quit or anything, i think you should learn how to skin first and
you need get better your way to present your goals in this project to other ppl,
feedback will come if you present your work in way that ppl will get interest in use it, not some random screens and "lots bugs fixed".

well just my 2cents
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
no the skin is good when ttest 2 is up it will be so cool

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
aeon test 111