Changing channels = buffering
emveepe

That did the trick, thanks.

Though sometimes my channels still get stuck and I need to hit stop, exit and re-enter liveTV, it's now pausing and mostly switching channels.

Have a problem with my HD channels not displaying (blank green screen) though I think that's video card driver related.

Peter
(2012-12-25, 18:13)emveepee Wrote: It depends on how you extract and move the patches in. One way would be to use 7-Zip File manager and start it with the Run as Administrator . Also note that you usually have to stop NTray.exe before applying patches.

Martin

When you say use 7-Zip and start it with Run as Administrator. Do you mean 7-Zip or NPVR? I can get it to work at all. No pausing or seeking and no channel changing with a full on pause or buffering.
7-Zip FM

Martin
I use an administrator account anyway but I selected 7-Zip as Run as Administrator and still won't even pause during live TV.
I have the same problem here guys. Starts live TV fine, but after attempting to change channels I get the Buffering issue where is sticks at 0% and nothing happens.
Any ideas?
My HTPC A8-5400k APU, Asrock FM2A75-PRO4-M, 4GB Kingston HyperX, Samsung 830 64GB SSD, 4TB HDD Storage, Hauppage HVR-2200 Tuner, Silverstone LC-16M Case.
go to the nextpvr forums, xbmc subforum, and grab the latest NShared.dll

overwrite your existing NShared from the Program Files\NEXTPVR folder

make sure to shut down all the NextPVR processes first, copy the new file, then restart NextPVR
Tried this, hasn't made any difference. Can't pause or seek and can't change channel (without stopping).
(2013-01-14, 19:46)T800 Wrote: Tried this, hasn't made any difference. Can't pause or seek and can't change channel (without stopping).
If you can post the xbmc.log and web.log on the NextPVR forums, we'll check it out for you.

I take it back. I restarted the PC to then create some logs and it all worked perfectly. Pause, rewind and channel change all work spot on.
Nice work!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing channels = buffering0