Channel Icon Image Info
When using TVHeadend if the icon field is filled the image will appear on the channel list and on the Info dialogue when in Full Screen.

What I want to know is some details about the dimensions used. The channel list is obviously smaller than the info dialogue.

So, using the confluence skin with a resolution of 1920x1080 what are the dimensions used for the image icon on the...

Info Dialogue
Channel List

The reason I ask is that when I use the "Large" images from lyngsat logos they look great on the info dialogue but poor on the channel list due to the scaling down of the images. It is also an issue the other way round because the "Small" images from lyngsat logos look good on the channel list but awful when scaled up on the info dialogue.

When I know the dimensions used I'm going to resize the images myself and store them locally for TVHeadend to access.
Thats a big job ant_thomas for sure. I have all the sky, freeview and freesat channels mapped with images from lyngsat and it took me ages just to map them, let alone anything else LOL

I do see your point but i doubt you'll find a happy medium between the large and smaller icons on a present hts system. The only way i can see it scaling better is png files with a transparent background (something lyngsat does for all its logos, if you press the logo it will show you the png). These look great but also cause issue as many of the logos are black colour based and thus can't be seen in confluence Sad
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
Yeah I'm using a lot of the large PNG logos with transparent backgrounds. A lot of them don't look too great when shrunk for the channel list.

If no one knows the size I'll just do some testing of my own.
The dimension should be 256x256

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channel Icon Image Info0