[Windows 8] XBMC Remote
Hi All,

My Windows 8 app was the first in the store, but the only one without a thread. So it's time to start it...

The app is still in development. New features are continually added.

Features:

- Browse the movies, tv shows, music and music video libraries
- Play movies, trailers, tv shows, albums and songs
- Add movies, tv shows, albums, songs and music video to the playlist
- Fullscreen and AppBar remote control
- Different buttons on remote control, depending on the media type
- Directly select the audio track and subtitle
- Send text input to XBMC
- Maintain the XBMC database
- Sorting items on the playlist
- List movies, tv shows and episodes of an actor
- File Explorer
- Wake on LAN
- Poster view for tv shows
- Save fanart as lockscreen

And much more

Download Link

this is cool - any chance you can add multi select so many episodes can be marked as watched and also so a season folder can be marked as watched?
Thanks for your feedback. I will add an option to mark season folder as watched. Multiple selection for episodes is more tricky. I will check what i can do.
thanks looking forward to the update Smile
this feature will be worth the asking price alone as I can manage the watch list from the PC while xbmc is in use by others. and using the mouse and keyboard is much quicker than the remote
a new verision with an option to mark seasons as watched/unwatched is in certification. i will try to do the multiple episode option after my vacation.
hello I love this remote... but one big problem im having is that my tv show banners dont show up correctly.. is it possibly cause the touchscreen pc im using has a resolution of 1920x1080?? could you possible fix this or tell me what to do to get the proper formatting?.. I have purchased the software already, and this would be my biggest gripe since it looks terrible on my computer that controls the XBMC Client machine.. all the other remote apps work just fine for tv show banners.. even selecting use tv show artwork makes the main tv show in the list show right then all the rest is like zoomed in and the grid is way off..
Hi. Because of a bug the poster images at home screen are always stretched. I fix will be in store around end of this/beginning of next week. Sorry
Awesome! thank you.. Smile cant wait to see it.. I love the view trailer function btw... soo useful when ppl cant decide what to watch. I have a touchscreen pc running windows 8 in a lil cabinet by my tv.. so this is an awesome tool for my setup!
Any chance of this becoming an xbmc skin? Would complement the app nicely.
there are Metro like skins in the works, check out the WIP section in our skin development forum
(2013-02-07, 15:20)da-anda Wrote: there are Metro like skins in the works, check out the WIP section in our skin development forum

Agreed, and a couple are pretty good, but IMO they are just not quite in the same league. This and the Windows 8 boss remote both have professional looking GUIs that trump other skins for usability and graphics.

EDIT: Immersive has just made me eat my words! - v. nice metro skin.
(2013-02-04, 17:42)Death420 Wrote: Awesome! thank you.. Smile cant wait to see it.. I love the view trailer function btw... soo useful when ppl cant decide what to watch. I have a touchscreen pc running windows 8 in a lil cabinet by my tv.. so this is an awesome tool for my setup!

The update is in certification.
(2013-02-07, 15:20)da-anda Wrote: there are Metro like skins in the works, check out the WIP section in our skin development forum

Wow. The skin looks awesome!!!
(2013-02-04, 17:42)Death420 Wrote: Awesome! thank you.. Smile cant wait to see it.. I love the view trailer function btw... soo useful when ppl cant decide what to watch. I have a touchscreen pc running windows 8 in a lil cabinet by my tv.. so this is an awesome tool for my setup!

Update is in store. You should get it.
Hi,

Love the app but I have a problem where there is no album info coming across to the app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app with no luck. If I select any album through music it just goes to the first album (which is $0$). If I organise by album there is nothing, on all of the albums there is just "no information" displayed.

On the home screen where it has a handful of albums, if I click on one of them they open up fine.

I hope you can help as I love the app and paid for it Smile

Cheers,

Nick.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows 8] XBMC Remote2