[Request] ADMC Player add on for Premier League Football
(2012-12-28, 14:42)jameses Wrote: Yes there is an ADMC Sport app but you cant get it from the UK store you need to get it from a middle easten app store like Egypt. I Created a new account with itunes and set my home couintry as egypt i could then find the app

Hi I have tried to create an Egyptian iTunes account but iTunes will not accept any of my 2 master cards, 1 American express card or any debit card. Do you know of anyway around this please so that I can download the ADMC Sport app.
Many thanks in advance
try this but replace US with Egyptian store (in the steps not the link title!)

http://patphelan.net/how-to-open-a-usa-itunes-account/
Thanks a lot mate. works a treat
I know this is off topic but it's still related. I'm using the admc app on my iPhone and air playing to apple tv. However when I close the app on the iPhone the video cuts off. I have tried using backgrounder from Cydia but it still won't allow me run the app in the background while air playing to atv2. Anyone know how I can achieve this with or without backgrounderHuh
Hi everyone

I wonder if anyone can offer advice. I would like to download the ADMC app onto my ipad so I can Airplay it to my ATV 2, but when Ive followed the advice on how to create a new Apple account for the egyptian store it came back with 'Please contact iTunes support to complete this transaction', therefore I was unable to create a new ID. It allowed me to select 'None' as payment option, but really struggled with finding a valid address, zip code and telephone number. Are other people making this info up, or finding an actual address? Is it better to register for a different country such as UAE? Or can you click on the link for 'Billing address not in Egypt?' and use your UK address as a billing address?

Please help as wanting to get this up and running for the football tonight?
Has anyone managed to register and make the payment on their website without being geoblocked?? If so, howHuh

(2012-12-10, 20:11)mezmo Wrote: I couldn't get to the payment page without getting geoblocked :S

(2012-11-18, 18:55)rumaan Wrote: Is this access to the site without a vpn: https://secure-en-admc.premiumtv.co.uk/p...teAccount/#

(2012-10-27, 13:41)skweezer Wrote: Just wondering if theres any interest in this. Admc (abu dhabi sports) online stream all 380 premier league games and they're all in English. They charge $40 for this service

www.en.bpl.admcsport.com/page/Home

Downside is that you have to be within the middle east to be able to get onto the site, or use a proxy/smart dns/vpn to access it.

Just wondering if there was any interest in this becuase i know i would have no hesitation in subscribing if there was a way of watching the streams conveniently though xbmc. (Loading up a browser etc etc seems like a pain).

Does anyone know what bitrate they use on their streams?
(2013-01-02, 17:45)akendall79 Wrote: Has anyone managed to register and make the payment on their website without being geoblocked?? If so, howHuh

[quote='mezmo' pid='1262002' dateline='1355163113']
I couldn't get to the payment page without getting geoblocked :S

[quote='rumaan' pid='1241725' dateline='1353257700']
Is this access to the site without a vpn: https://secure-en-admc.premiumtv.co.uk/p...teAccount/#

yeah working for me flawlessly using the guide..works out under 7 quid a month for all games inc the dynamic dns.quality is great too and website and commentary all in English

See vid for demo, taken this week

(2012-11-03, 17:21)scotty0161 Wrote: Picture quality on 46 Samsung LCD

So I have just downloaded the admcsport app on ipad and u recon it will work without any proxy or VPN. Wil be so cool if it works , some people say you do and you say you don't . The app works ok and I can mirror on to tv by havent yet watched a game
Got it all sorted the other day and watched my first match on Wednesday night!! Worked like a dream throughout, other than one small interruption for a couple of seconds in the second half. Picture quality was fantastic in comparison to streaming on my macbook from other sites, and when using other apps on my ATV 2, and no constant buffering interruptions!!

All in all very pleased I went through the hassle of sorting it all out eg setting up middle eastern apple account, and can't wait to phone Sky and tell them to do one!! Well worth the $36 for the rest of the season and will be even better value for full next season and every season after!!
I got mine around a month ago, its works perfect on iPad, iPhone and PC. The picture quality when you Air Play to ATV2 is brilliant well worth the money and brillant when you show your mates who are amazaed that you can get all 380 premiership games in very good quality with English commentry.
I have had ADMC on ipad all season for this reason & in fact the only reason I jailbroke my IPad was to get DisplayOut so I could watch on my TV as it was not letting me without (Similar to SKY Go),

With a cable to TV sound is fine but the picture is a little pixelly and certainly looks streamed rather than the flawless pic on ipad screen.

If I bought ATV would the picture quality if 'Airplayed' from IPAD to ATV be better than the displayout option, also would my ATV also need to be jailbroken as well as IPAD or would it work ok if ATV not jailbroken.
I can't get this to work today after it's been flawless for months. Anybody else's working/not working?
Same. Mine for some reason just shows loading. Not saying error or invalid so it. Oiled just be a sever issue
Keesh, just logged in on my laptop through a vpn, it's fine, once these matches are over, I'll have a go with my ipad and the same vpn, as it stands though, I'm fearing an ios geoblock :S

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] ADMC Player add on for Premier League Football1