• 27(current)
WIP hybrid
Thank you Mud, looking forward to it Smile
(2013-06-11, 10:44)jmh2002 Wrote: I have switched back to the Confluence Customizable Mod for the moment (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160184)

It's has a few less special features compared to Hybrid but it has all the missing essentials that I (and others) have mentioned above.

After spending some more time with Confluence Customisable Mod I think it may suit me better than Hybrid since after making more effort to set it up correctly it gives me almost all of my wishes mentioned in my earlier post on the previous page and retains the look and feel of your previous Confluence Lite Mod that I was running on Eden.

I am happy camper now and will move just a few small requests over to the CCM thread here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160184

Thank you !!! for all you work on both skins Mudislander SmileSmile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Hello there Mud.. any news on a hybrid update? should I hang on for the timeline or jump to confluence customizable mod temporarily?
Best to use the MOD ATM, It was supposed to be a test run on the new code for the menu system - but seems to have got fairly popular lately & will not let me put it down Smile
Noli illegitimi carborundum

okey doke.. thanks for getting back to me.. good work btw and much appreciated. You make my everyday viewing that much sweeter Smile
Hi Mudislander:

Posted and now have deleted a post on extrafanart. I caught up on the recent posts about Confluence Customizable Mod. Switched over to that skin and it solved my issue.

Thanks for all the good work on these skins.

So, as Emily Litella would say ......
Hi Mudislander,

Any chance of getting a Vertical Menu system going in either the Confluence Customizable Mod, or v2 of the Hybird Skin?

I used the source of what you've done on the v2 Hybrid on a build ~ and it works like a dream with a mouse... and same with the Confluence mod (one of my main wishes had been better mouse support).
But im a huge fan of the Vertical style Menu system, and just can't develop a liking to the horizontal menu system.

I also even tried out JezzX's Media Stream Redux Skin, which has a Vertical Menu System (which works great with a mouse) ~ but this skin so lacks Customization options in your skins it was a no-go.

So if you could possibly add a Vertical Menu system to something I'd luv ya for it!!
And if its any help, possibly use the Vertical Menu System from the Media Stream Redux skin (as it works great when using a mouse).
You've just hit the nail on the Head Big Grin I'm a big fan of a vertical menu & this is why "Hybrid" is on a go slow ATM. Will take a look at Media Stream Redux.

Mudislander...

Did you do this Confluence Vertical skin i just found here? ~ cause it says you did.
ref: http://superrepo.org/skin.confluence-vertical.mod/

Its got a nicely working vertical skin... but confluence vertical (above) lacks all your customizations ~ which i love...
& the left hand side of the vertical menu is very dark (or possibly black) ~ & i like the way the vertical menu appears in Hybrid version 1x (its probably just a transparency setting or something)
Yep Super Repo's been snooping Smile It's something I was going to do but didn't have the time. Think you might find there's a bug in that vertical version in that you can't put LiveTV onto the main menu. The menu is dark as in original Confluence

I didn't try the confluence vertical (from Super Repo) for Live TV...
i just installed it on my testing box ~ saw that it installed/displayed okay... but also saw it was the same as the original confluence from XBMC v11 etc, & decided it was to plain & boring to bother testing anything more of it! :-)
Hi am sorry this is in the wrong thread but I have been using the confulence lite for a while now since your passed it on to me. Just wondering how do I go about adding a strm file that's in my favourites list to the main menu. Like video music system ect ect hope you can help. Again am sorry it a old thread question.

Regards.
Hey... Great skin! I dont have to modify each time I make new install now! everything is as it should be!
I have one question... on regular confluence I have made custom menu item:

<item id="4">
<description>My Pics Button</description>
<label> Photos</label>
<label2> Watch </label2>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HidePictures)</visible>
<!--<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(2)</onclick>-->
<onclick>PlayMedia(e:\mp3\mp3.m3u)</onclick>
<onclick>SlideShow(e:\FOTO\,recursive,random)</onclick>
<onclick>PlayerControl(randomon) </onclick>
<icon>special://skin/backgrounds/foto.jpg</icon>
</item>

so when I click on "PHOTOS" it starts random slideshow with random music.
Any options that I can do that in Hybrid?

thanks!
Sorry, you'd have to edit the files as the skin can only pass 1 <onclick> argument. Basically what you've done above will work. Decide where you want your item on the menu & add the extra <onclicks> to the menu item.

ok thanks.

so I edit home.xml ?
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hybrid10