• 28(current)
WIP hybrid
Hi, I absolutely love the skin. Took me a while to appreciate how incredible it was, I knew it was customizable, but didn't like the overall design, however once I discovered the LiveCases and CDWall backgrounds I was blown away. Stunningly beautiful and very clever.

My only qualm is that they're only global bakgrounds, you have a great weather, music (cdwall) and video (livecases) background why I am unable to set them to be the backgrounds of weather, music and video sections..

Is there any way to modfiy the script to accomplish this?

Many thanks.
Unfortunately when I did the code I wanted something uniform & couldn't get live backgrounds for all the menu items so just made a few as global backgrounds. it could be changed, but a whack of work. However version 2 for Gotham is being worked on & I will include live backgrounds for individual items.

Unfortunately big changes are being pushed through for skins in Gotham ATM so have slowed down on the skin until things settle a little. Gives me a chance to organize my own media centre for a change & actually watch some of my movies Smile

(2013-11-15, 20:13)marko-mb Wrote: ok thanks.

so I edit home.xml ?

You'll find the menu content in "IncludesHomeMenuSys.xml" Don't use item#1, but you should be able to edit on of the others to add your extra <onclick>'s
Noli illegitimi carborundum

@Mudislander:

For Gotham, are you basically rolling Hybrid and CCM together, or so you still have an intention for separate versions in the future?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2013-11-18, 13:24)jmh2002 Wrote: @Mudislander:

For Gotham, are you basically rolling Hybrid and CCM together, or so you still have an intention for separate versions in the future?

Actually haven't really decided but Hybrid is in the Official Addons as a skin where as CCM is just a MOD and initially was just "proof of concept" for the home menu system.

Really like the "Ace" Info box, just trying to get it to not to look like Ace. The CCM addons fit on the top - but I dont't have any installed ATM

I just installed this skin and it looks very nice but it runs very slow on my Pi OC'd to 1GHz. Weather and RSS turned off. Pi is running from my Synology via NFS mount.

CPU use is always over 95%

Is there any particular reason?

Sorry for possibly nooby questions but default confluence mod works fine as well as Amber skins.

Thanks
I like it
This is an awesome skin. Only one issue with the wife and kids. How can add the power button back like in Confluence instead of the Shutdown menu item?

- Doug
One minor issue with this great skin:
If you have a playlist (or smart playlist) assigned to a sub-menu, 'Back'-ing out of the playlist takes you to to XBMC Video node list instead of back to the home screen.

This isn't an issue with Confluence Modified: perhaps we can check what's done in that skin to prevent this?

Still absolutely love this skin, even after using it for the better part of the year!! Hope it gets Gotham support!
Will look into it when I get a chance

(2013-12-23, 22:53)Mudislander Wrote: Will look into it when I get a chance

Shot! Season's greetings!
Hi Mudislander,

Long time fan of confluence lite mod here, and trying to recreate my setup under a fresh new install. I used to be able to have the home panel addons shown all the time (not just when I'm hovering over the addons menu). Is that still possible? If not, does confluence lite mod still work well or has it been binned?

Thanks for all your hard work on the best XBMC skins out there!
New version of Hybrid for Gotham will have the ability of addons on the home page similar to CCM.

Basically working on that now so not much time for CCM or the older Lite Mod

You're the best, Mudislander. I will wait for that then.

One more quickie, do you know of a way to hide the rather large thumbnail in the lower left corner that shows up when you pause a video or access the in-video controls?

Oh and one more question, where is your donate page?!

My google fu came up blank for both of those, though I'm sure they must be solvable ;-).
ATM there is no control to hide the thumbnail, however the idea is interesting so I'll include it into Hybrid v2 for Gotham.

Also no donation page Smile I do this for fun and would prefer if anyone wants to donate they do it to XBMC - without those guys, where would any of us be ?

Thanks Mudislander, a donation has been made to XBMC on your behalf Smile
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hybrid10